2015 Pro Bowl Uniform Concept

GriffinM6

So I wanted to make some Pro Bowl uniforms. I think the new colors are interesting. They could never work full time, but I like them for the situation they are used. I wanted to make an interesting design, and make the font thicker. Hopefully I did that with the pants and doing grey vs. anthracite.

2hmfqya.jpg

2ro5glx.jpg

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

because the conferences are insignificant now, i would remove those logos from the jerseys. there's no reason to have them and those logos arn't going to make the players more recognizable or sell the jerseys in retail

one thing that gets a bit confusing is if you're just tuning into the game on the day it's played, its hard to tell what/who represents each team. so instead of having "pro bowl" across the chest, i think it would be better to have "carter" and "irvin" there so there is always a reminder of what team that is besides "orange team and green team".

i know you're just using the colors that they went with, but to increase the contrast a bit, i would make the Irvin team in white instead of light gray. more contrast the better

other than that i think you did a really great job. good type, cool pants stripe, cool socks.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Just a nitpick, the Giant's helmet numbers are wrong. They have the numbers on the front as well as the back, and each digit goes on opposite sides of the stripe. It would be there same way you have the steelers now. Overall the concept is nice but I echo what others have said about adding more contrast and removing the conference logos.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Archived