Favourite team type fonts

Nicklawrence

Blue Jays & it's not close.

1d89b8c246c9ac8797e9c4143aa6-500x243.jpg

Though I'm still a scuker for their originals

1411.gif

I couldn't locate any online however the Jays have always done a masterful job at minimalistic print ads/marketing also. My fav is from 90' ASG program (sold at all stadiums that year not a huge find) with full pager 'Have a nice day. See you next year.' Full white sheet, 2 lines, & a logo.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Blue Jays & it's not close.

1d89b8c246c9ac8797e9c4143aa6-500x243.jpg

Though I'm still a scuker for their originals

1411.gif

I couldn't locate any online however the Jays have always done a masterful job at minimalistic print ads/marketing also. My fav is from 90' ASG program (sold at all stadiums that year not a huge find) with full pager 'Have a nice day. See you next year.' Full white sheet, 2 lines, & a logo.

With teams reusing almost everything, im suprised that, outside of the blue jays organization(which im including my Bisons in), no one to my knowledge uses a font like that

I love it

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Growing up in the 90s, I'm very partial to the goathead era Sabres uniforms, so this was the first that came to mind. The epitome of a 90s design.

6486_buffalo_sabres-wordmark-1997.png

With that being said, our current wordmark is very nice and clean and I'm also a big fan of this one.

4119_buffalo_sabres-wordmark-2014.png

bufg.png

Growing up in the 90s, I'm very partial to the goathead era Sabres uniforms, so this was the first that came to mind. The epitome of a 90s design.

6486_buffalo_sabres-wordmark-1997.png

With that being said, our current wordmark is very nice and clean and I'm also a big fan of this one.

4119_buffalo_sabres-wordmark-2014.png

I honestly don't like the new wordmark, I dont.

Oh all the things that came out of the slug era that were terrible, the wordmark is easily my favourite sabres wordmark ever

4103_buffalo_sabres-wordmark-2007.png

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Does anybody have the type font to the 1976-1996 era Tampa Bay Buccaneers? I can't ever find it online or even on this site.

This is the best picture I can find...

bucs-stadium-1.jpg

It's in the end zones of when they played in Tampa Stadium, but I'm not sure how long they used it. It looks rather generic to me, like most of the type font from back in the days.

Does anybody have the type font to the 1976-1996 era Tampa Bay Buccaneers? I can't ever find it online or even on this site.

bucs-stadium-1.jpg

It's in the end zones of when they played in Tampa Stadium, but I'm not sure how long they used it. It looks rather generic to me, like most of the type font from back in the days.

Thats a cool shot of Tampa Stadium! This is the particular font that i'm looking for. It was in tecmo bowl.

0.jpg

bucs-stadium-1.jpg

Thats a cool shot of Tampa Stadium! This is the particular font that i'm looking for. It was in tecmo bowl.

0.jpg

Tampa's font is Weiss. Possibly Weiss Bold.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived