Bulldog Mascot for Pasco High School (New Helmet Options 03.07)

FFWally

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK this is minus the PASCO and less shading on the body.

Pasco-Bulldog-sans-shade_zpsc7aadfbb.jpg

It's looking good Wally.

Make the lines on the teeth as "strong" as the rest of the lines.

The top of the black nose could use a grey highlight to make it stand out a bit and separate it from the black of the eyes.

I agree. Put a highlight on the nose and let's see how that looks.

I'm not really digging the gradients. Also, you should make the highlight on the nose a little wider, it's awkwardly small right now and would disappear if the logo gets shrunk down, which it eventually will. But awesome job making a unique bulldog, it's very difficult to do!

Thanks, it took me a few weeks to figure out how to do that.

So the gradient represents a chrome background on the helmet decal... it will normally be white and gray.

I should have clarified... here it is in spot colors

Pasco-White_zps13acec45.png

I actually wasn't talking about that collar spike, although I think it looks better with that spike removed. I was talking about the shape behind the dog's ear, between the bottom of the S and the C. You have gray shading on it.

I keep going back and forth on the spikes... so here is just the dog, and the shading was the chrome.

The bottom two have no shading and will work in black and white. Or on a black shirt...

Bulldog_zps3d2164ae.pngPasco-Dog-Black-_zpsd9f5da60.pngPasco-Dog_zps70c60d47.png

Archived