• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As many others have said, dialing down the opacity just doesn't do it with some logos. I took teh eagles, my favorite NFL team, and i made my version of what I think would work better.

I hope you don't mind me posting, if you don't I'll gladly take it down.

(the background color was just a touch.

philly_edited-1_zpsxr6vwxyf.jpg

tinysig.jpg

LIke the NFL one I like when one portion of the logo is the picture and the other parts and colors of the logo are solid colors. Like carolina. I like how you had the black one really opaque to show the picture but then I'd recommend keeping the full blue color over it with no transparency. I don't know, I think that would look better.

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Well after an overwhelming response to my previous thread called 'NBA urban' I'm back with NFL urban which will have more emphasis on the teams crowd and the fans than on national landmarks so I hope you enjoy it now starting off with the official NFL logo

e7A1avV.jpg

really? that disgusts me

Which part? The fact that it's a photo of Welker, or that it's against the Bills? (As it always is)

bufg.png

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Well after an overwhelming response to my previous thread called 'NBA urban' I'm back with NFL urban which will have more emphasis on the teams crowd and the fans than on national landmarks so I hope you enjoy it now starting off with the official NFL logo

e7A1avV.jpg

really? that disgusts me

Which part? The fact that it's a photo of Welker, or that it's against the Bills? (As it always is)

both

Archived