Ask A Moderator

10 hours ago, Atomic said:

You can’t.

You need to upload the image to a 3rd party site like Imgur and paste the link to it here.

That's too bad that we can't do that. I read your link a bit and with what Chris Creamer said, I can appreciate his decision. Thank you for your response, much appreciated! :D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

For what it's worth, I like the idea behind the NewsBot, and if it drives traffic and helps with the revenue needed to keep things going then that's great, it's just that in at least this one case (and I don't want to start a war over something that's happened only one time, so I hope this questioning isn't considered "Headlying" the mods) it was late and we were already going, and what was already going was killed under objectively questionable circumstances in favor of the SL.Net.  

Dupe Joke thread just instantly shut down because of an existing one.  New joke thread was not started by the site. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I’m thinking about bumping a thread that hasn’t been active for 2.5 years. Should I bump the thread or just start a new one?

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, LMU said:

Threads older than 2 years are automatically locked.

This one didn’t seem to be for some reason, which is why I was confused. 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

This one didn’t seem to be for some reason, which is why I was confused. 

It was last posted to in September 2016. That’s within two years.

VmWIn6B.png

25 minutes ago, LMU said:

It was last posted to in September 2016. That’s within two years.

So what you're saying is I'm bad at math and if I would have taken my time I would've answered my own question.  Solid.

In all seriousness, thanks for letting me know.

EDIT: I guess my next question would be should I bump the thread or start a new one?

spacer.png

Per the Archive/Topic Bumping Policy:

As a result, any thread that has not met the criteria to be archived can be freely posted in by anyone.  This means that we no longer have nor will enforce any policy towards the bumping of topics. 

Bump away.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Luingus221 said:

Are we allowed to do e-sports leagues here?  It's technically a sport, I just wanted to make sure because I didn't want to get in trouble.

As in concepts or actual e-sports?

On 4/19/2018 at 2:58 PM, NoE38 said:

Been wondering about this for a while, how does one put a red tag in front of the title of a topic they've created?

When starting a new topic, type your tags into the Tags field. A drop-down menu should pop up below the Tags field that reads "Item Prefix", and the options in the menu are the tags you've entered in the Tags field. Select one of those, and that will be the red tag in front of the title.

• Like 1

This might not be the right place to be asking this, but am I the only one having issues getting to Sportslogos.net? It seems that no matter the web browser and/or network, I can't get it to load and when something does load, it loads halfway and half the logos and website are missing. I always get a ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE from chrome and it doesn't even show up on Edge or Mozilla.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

1 hour ago, bkknight95 said:

This might not be the right place to be asking this, but am I the only one having issues getting to Sportslogos.net? It seems that no matter the web browser and/or network, I can't get it to load and when something does load, it loads halfway and half the logos and website are missing. I always get a ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE from chrome and it doesn't even show up on Edge or Mozilla.

I'm able to get to it via Chrome mobile

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

14 minutes ago, mr.nascar13 said:

I'm able to get to it via Chrome mobile

Mobile it loads no problem, but on my laptop its been very touch and go for a couple months now. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.