I've asked before but still no answer so I'll throw it out there again.  Any chance of seeing the Canadian Premier League logos on the main board?  If not is there some copyright reason?

Thanks in advance

On 11/8/2018 at 8:07 PM, steve61 said:

I've asked before but still no answer so I'll throw it out there again.  Any chance of seeing the Canadian Premier League logos on the main board?  If not is there some copyright reason?

Thanks in advance

Sorry for the lack of replies previously.

What goes on the Mothership (the main CCSLC site) has nothing to do with moderation. As moderators we are simply charged with, well, moderating the message board. Uploading logos to the main site is something Chris himself oversees. 9 times out of 10? The lack of uploads is due to simply not having enough people to give the project priority. I would recommend reaching out to Chris himself and letting him know it's something you want to see. Offer your services even, if it's something you think you'd like to work on.

9 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

Sorry for the lack of replies previously.

What goes on the Mothership (the main CCSLC site) has nothing to do with moderation. As moderators we are simply charged with, well, moderating the message board. Uploading logos to the main site is something Chris himself oversees. 9 times out of 10? The lack of uploads is due to simply not having enough people to give the project priority. I would recommend reaching out to Chris himself and letting him know it's something you want to see. Offer your services even, if it's something you think you'd like to work on.

I'll give that a shot.  Thanks