Ask A Moderator

6 minutes ago, rickyISking said:

What's the point of having a chat room? Like status updates, nobody is going to use it.

I think it will come in handy during NFL/NHL playoff games, or other similar live events that a lot of board members will be watching.

I don't get all the complaints about the overhaul. Everything seems pretty easy to use and I really like the new look. C'mon folks, it's not like we're trying to launch the Space Shuttle here. It's a forum. Think, type, submit. How hard is that? 

EDIT: OK, maybe I spoke too soon. I'm trying to edit my profile and it's telling me that I'm required to list my Instagram account. Hopefully, it's just a setting I haven't figured out. If not, well, that would suck.

Never mind. It's fixed. B)

BB52Big.jpg

5 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

I don't get all the complaints about the overhaul. Everything seems pretty easy to use and I really like the new look. C'mon folks, it's not like we're trying to launch the Space Shuttle here. It's a forum. Think, type, submit. How hard is that? 

EDIT: OK, maybe I spoke too soon. I'm trying to edit my profile and it's telling me that I'm required to list my Instagram account. Hopefully, it's just a setting I haven't figured out. If not, well, that would suck. 

Try again.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I've come around.  I like the new features that I've seen.  My only gripe is the text at the top, which is kind of an eyesore and annoying on the mobile site, but I'm sure it will be replaced by a graphic before long.

And yeah, Cosmic, there used to be an ignore feature.

IUe6Hvh.png

19 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Change is fine. But it depends on what changes. Not every new feature is better, which is why some changes are more well received than others.

On the other hand, like someone pointed out, this isn't the completed version of the new boards layout. Maybe when it's all done most the hicks will be adjusted.

31 minutes ago, Mockba said:

Also, signatures appear to be back, or at least I'm seeing them... including 49er's massive YouTube video.

If there's anyway to limit sigs, you have my permission to do so. Not that you need it, but I'm still providing it.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.