Ask A Moderator

I use Firefox on Android, and quoting text consistently crashes my browser. Does that happen to anyone else?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, DG_Now said:

I use Firefox on Android, and quoting text consistently crashes my browser. Does that happen to anyone else?

Solution: use Chrome. 

spacer.png

One thing I would like to see back is the join date under the poster.

Is there a response on that point that I missed earlier in the thread? It was useful knowing how long the person has been here, as I am not the best at remembering names.

On 2016-01-22 at 8:59 AM, leopard88 said:

I can still see who liked posts in the same old location.

But then there's no little square box next to each notification. So I can't delete any of my notifications. Unless that little box is hidden somewhere really complicated to find. Am I the only one with this problem? It's kind of a problem for me.

11 minutes ago, dsaline97 said:

Is anyone else seeing red tags before thread titles in the concepts forum? I'm seeing one that says <derschwigg] before his thread and another one for llfhockey.

Yup. I was wondering about that too. I just assumed it meant that the OP had put their name as one of the tags and the forums took care of the rest automatically. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Crabcake47 said:

Yup. I was wondering about that too. I just assumed it meant that the OP had put their name as one of the tags and the forums took care of the rest automatically. 

Correct.

VmWIn6B.png

7 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

So when somebody now likes my post it just says "somebody liked your post"... am I not allowed to know who?

We're looking into that.  The reputation option specifically shows that you can see who liked your posts in the example but we can't seem to get it to actually show the names.

VmWIn6B.png

8 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

So when somebody now likes my post it just says "somebody liked your post"... am I not allowed to know who?

I have the same problem. Something's messed up somewhere because half the board members can see who while the other half can't.

12 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

I have the same problem. Something's messed up somewhere because half the board members can see who while the other half can't.

I just stumbled upon and fixed the problem.

Also, I turned off the limit of daily likes you can give.

• Like 1

VmWIn6B.png

was starting a concept thread and I couldn't post pictures I took of said concept. They would fill the little bar then a pop up said "There was a problem uploading the file." How can I circumnavigate this problem? It's weird because I can upload saved pictures from the motherboard, but not from actual photos I took. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

Likes for everyone!

You get a like!  You get a like!

oprah_winfrey_x200.jpg

• Like 1

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.