Ask A Moderator

Mobile browsing is okay, but the mobile posting experience is basically broken. Quoting posts for reply crashes my browser, there's weird auto line spacing that makes it impossible to do any kind of formatting, and the whole thing feels glitchy; like it'll break at any moment.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, LMU said:

Requests now requires 100 posts to view.

I understand the rationale behind this, but I fear it's only going to gum up other parts of the boards with requests from people who will just post anyway.

I have a question.

I was doing some searching & this message popped up: "You're not allowed to view this topic as it requires 500 posts to view"

Which topics would these be? I assume Fantasy Sports..... because it takes 500 posts to be eligible for one.

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

1 hour ago, Almighty said:

Quoting is not easy, i end up quoting the wrong post even though i click the correct ones. The new site is a bit wonky ?

Sounds like you quoted someone but didn't post a reply. If you quote a post but don't post a reply, the next time you quote someone the previous post you quoted still shows up in the box. To remove it, just put the cursor in the quote area, hold down command, and right click. That will give you the option to remove the quote. Once the old quote is removed go back and quote the new post and the correct quote should be there. 

BB52Big.jpg

I'm noticing a problem where I attempted to multiquote something, decided not to, and then came back to that thread to make a new post but can't because it still thinks I want to do the multiquote and now I can't delete them.

This wouldn't be a problem if we could edit or type posts in plaintext like before, but that option seems to be missing.

1 hour ago, teddthebucfan said:

I'm noticing a problem where I attempted to multiquote something, decided not to, and then came back to that thread to make a new post but can't because it still thinks I want to do the multiquote and now I can't delete them.

This wouldn't be a problem if we could edit or type posts in plaintext like before, but that option seems to be missing.

Move your cursor over the quote you want to remove, hold command, and right click. That will give you the option to delete the quote. 

BB52Big.jpg

4 minutes ago, NJTank said:

I think the chat would be cool during big games like the Super Bowl

Interesting point.

During some big games, a page or two can be taken up by "and the Broncos take the lead" and "that was a bad no-call."

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Is there anyway to block a specific member from viewing a thread you make/made. There's one member that keeps commenting with pointless, unnecessary info in my NCAA basketball court concept thread, even after me and other members have asked him to stop multiple times. I'm not trying to sound like a whiner but it's gotten to the point where I think he does it to be annoying.

I know this don't really have anything to do with the update but maybe there's a new feature in the update that does it.

JeKhnr9.png

45 minutes ago, dsaline97 said:

In phone, when I click the "first unread post" button, it always takes me to the top of that page rather than the unread post, but only in phone, not on a desktop. Anyone else having this issue?

I get this issue on desktop. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

10 hours ago, dsaline97 said:

In phone, when I click the "first unread post" button, it always takes me to the top of that page rather than the unread post, but only in phone, not on a desktop. Anyone else having this issue?

9 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

I get this issue on desktop. 

I haven't been having that problem, but another option is to follow the threads that you'e interested in going back to, and using the Content I Follow tab under Activity.  Clicking the link through there will take you directly to the post that you clicked on.

championship_banners_sig_by_verasthebruj

History of a Fictional Football League (1989)

Thread - Logos - Uniforms - History

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.