Ask A Moderator

• 3 weeks later...

Hey team,

Question, is there a way to specifiy the size of a photo you post in a topic? What I mean is, say I have a photo to post that's 1200 x 800, but when I post it in the forum, I want it to be smaller. Can I do something with the forum's code to specify the size? Something like: http://www.mediacollege.com/internet/html/image-tag.html. The obvious solution is to resizemy picture in illustrator, resave it, and reupload it at the new size, but that's a lot of work. Any help? Thanks!

Grunge-Logos.png

Not sure if this really classifies as a FAQ, but I didn't know where else to post it.

Just wondering, why is the Sports Photography thread pinned in the concepts section? Was that a mistake or is that on purpose?

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Why can't I use an image from my Photobucket as my avatar?

You should be able to. Make sure you're using the direct link to the image and not the link to the page where you can view the image, which has "?action=view&current=" in the URL.

• 2 months later...

How do you use the MultiQuote feature? It's getting kind of annoying to open 3 tabs, write out my responses, and then copy and paste them into another window when I want to reply to several posts.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

How do you use the MultiQuote feature? It's getting kind of annoying to open 3 tabs, write out my responses, and then copy and paste them into another window when I want to reply to several posts.

Click multiquote on all the posts you want, and click 'add reply' on the bottom of the page.

Why is it that when a new poster's first post is spam, and moved to the graveyard, that acount isn't banned?

Any mod can move a thread to the graveyard, but only "Supermods" like myself, Yale, and the two admins, can actually ban an account. We're not here 24/7, but at least a mod can delete the thread or post in the meanwhile.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Click multiquote on all the posts you want, and click 'add reply' on the bottom of the page.

Thank you.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Why is it that when a new poster's first post is spam, and moved to the graveyard, that acount isn't banned?

Any mod can move a thread to the graveyard, but only "Supermods" like myself, Yale, and the two admins, can actually ban an account. We're not here 24/7, but at least a mod can delete the thread or post in the meanwhile.

Thanks. That's what I was figuring was the case after I posted.

Does it help or not to hit the <Report Post> button? And if so, does that thing seem to bog down everyone's browser, or just mine?

It's where I sit.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.