Ask A Moderator

Question -- are attachments no longer supported on posts? That was the best way I have been able to display my concept league in the Sports Fan Fiction section. I have not been on for most of the fall season because I was tied up with work, but when I checked up on my concept league thread (the Continental Football League), all of my attachments except the two most recent had disappeared. There is also no option to post attachments. How can I go about updating and posting my "helmet walls" going forward?

22eb89183f6e207bcbce03d4e0b1474d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pharos04 said:

We need a pinned Cleve-jacked thread similar to the Realignment Outpost that any convo that delves into The Cleveland Deal discussion can be sent there

Yes. Totally after. It's tiring, especially in the 2018 NFL changes thread reading about the history of the Browns, once again.

• Like 2

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to search in a specific thread for a specific user's posts? For example, could I search in the Gear Grinder thread for anything I've posted before?

I could just be redundant and post, but I'd rather not.

• Like 1

It's where I sit.

They’re probably just moving them to the Lo Down forum I suggested. Great work team!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

8 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

They’re probably just moving them to the Lo Down forum I suggested. Great work team!

Well, we were working on that but... the board software decided to job out and lose everything.  I sent Chris a list of all the missing links so HOPEFULLY we can recover everything.

VmWIn6B.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.