Reebok new logo

habsfan1

It's been around for a little while now. I think it was for their fitness line or something.
http://news.reebok.com/GLOBAL/reebok-signals-change-with-launch-of-new-brand-mark/s/ff399034-0aac-4263-99ed-6104ef4eda20

"The new brand-mark will first appear this month on footwear and apparel across all fitness disciplines supported by Reebok including training, running, outdoor, yoga, dance and aerobics."

I tend to hate when people do what I'm about to do, but it reminds me of Kobe's logo:

kobe_bryant_logo.jpg

As for the actual mark, I think anything would have been an upgrade. It just seems a little too generic. I'm not sure its iconic or even something that can be recognized in the future.

It's been around a while now. The Crossfit games use that logo specifically and have for at least 3 years. And with UFC requiring it's fighters to wear Reebok that mark will be getting more exposure. The enw contract starts in June.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I don't like it. It's not a bad design, but the old one was classic. The new one, well...it just doesn't look right.

Old

3202069034_259b949860.jpg

What if they changed it because they couldn't get Space X to stop using similar logos?

4067143_G.jpg

I don't like it. It's not a bad design, but the old one was classic. The new one, well...it just doesn't look right.

Old

3202069034_259b949860.jpg

What if they changed it because they couldn't get Space X to stop using similar logos?

4067143_G.jpg

Not a chance. Reebok was founded waaayy before Space X. It would be the other way around.

Yeah, I know. SpaceX's logo is better executed, though, in my opinion. I've always preferred the Great Britain Reebok logo, but I guess you can't copyright that, now, can you? :)

The "new" logo was on the back of these NFL winter hats back around 2008. They're hard to see in this picture but the "new" Reebok logo is on the aqua/teal stripe on the back.

NFL%20Reebok%20Rbk%20Miami%20Dolphins%20

Like the one on the NHL jerseys (before they ditched the logo and went with just the "Reebok" name)?

7124.jpg

The "new" logo was on the back of these NFL winter hats back around 2008. They're hard to see in this picture but the "new" Reebok logo is on the aqua/teal stripe on the back.

NFL%20Reebok%20Rbk%20Miami%20Dolphins%20

Like the one on the NHL jerseys (before they ditched the logo and went with just the "Reebok" name)?

No, I'm talking about the new logo this thread is about. Not the logo on the side of the hat. The new logo is repeated a lot on the back stripe and is subliminal.

JeKhnr9.png

I see. Gotcha. If only there was a larger picture we could zoom in to see it.

It was the only picture of the back of the hat I could find online.

that pattern in the Dolphins hat is close but not exact to the "new Delta", however the "new Delta" was on some sideline NFL apparel as far back as say 2008ish.

Just looked at my NFL hat from back then (it was a little worn out and hard to see), but you're right. The logo/design on the back of the hat looks more like the Kobe logo above than the "new Delta" logo.

JeKhnr9.png

Archived