2015 MLB Season Thread with Postseason Discussion

Gary

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, the Cardinals and White Sox meet in a odd year. In 2005, they almost faced off in the WS. Could it happen again? Maybe.

Probably not with the White sox having a 32-42 record currently, but let's watch the whole season and find out? Maybe.

Finally, the Cardinals and White Sox meet in a odd year. In 2005, they almost faced off in the WS. Could it happen again? Maybe.

Could be a classic. It'd be legit. Let's see what happens.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Could be a classic. It'd be legit. Let's see what happens.
If he says someone like Connor Gillaspie or Jon Jay can rake I might just quit the boards.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Moreno will run this team into the ground somehow because he wants to act as GM and doesn't care about good PR apparently.

I liked DiPoto and he had done well when Moreno weren't forcing him to sign Hamilton and then make him stay under the luxury cap.

But just keep on having a :censor: measuring contest with the city of Anaheim and lowball them how much the land is worth, have lower attendance this year because you raised ticket prices but still have a money success and then the whole situation with trading Hamilton.

IEI5Tg1.png

I really thought in the DiPoto vs Scioscia battle with Arte that Scioscia would be the loser, but not so.

DiPoto did as much as he could, I thought. Arte strapped him up front with the big deals, and DiPoto worked around them. This team had the best record in baseball last year and is still very much in playoff contention a couple weeks out from the break.

I don't know where the real finger of blame goes here, but yeah, :censored: Arte.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

The Cubs went 7-0 vs the Mets this year, their first season series sweep of 7+ games since 1885. In related news, Back to the Future 3 was on earlier.

Archived