NFL Changes 2015

Gothamite

aawagner011, on 08 Dec 2015 - 14:01, said:

Same as the mystery Dolphins template I've been harping on about and looks the same as the Oregon leaks (though not sure why there isn't a swoosh on those- the quality looks like a Nike product).

The Dolphins Template has a Vent down the Center of the Jersey. The Colts and Dolphins both have a small extension to the V in the collar. Maybe similar but not the same.

kingevz, on 08 Dec 2015 - 13:40, said:

https://twitter.com/heidiburgett - All the info on the new templates.

- "The 4 College Football Playoff teams will wear Vapor Untouchable 2 in school colors, followed by Nike athletes on both Super Bowl teams."

- "The Oregon Ducks will debut the new Nike Vapor Untouchable uniforms in their bowl game."

CVuTn0fVEAIwRyY.jpg

CVuTn2GUwAAjUff.jpg

CVuTn3HUkAEQbis.jpg

CVuTn3zVEAA5nDR.jpg

Best Pro Bowl uniforms in recent memory

Well this was just in 2013

160212347.jpg

Those were also boring and unoriginal.

Well, at least they had two good things:

1: Nike not giving the NFL a crazy, over-the-top pro bowl uniform.

2: They were actually better than these:

e:peterson-pro-bowl-2011-16--nfl_large_580

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is there any chance that nike will slowly roll out the vapor templates on NFL teams or just keep the elite 51

my best guess is it will be an option for all teams for next season. no slow roll out, they'll either pick it up or keep what they have

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Yeah, but here's where Nike gets tripped up by its own marketing bull :censored:

If the new template is 29% lighter than the old, why would they let teams keep the obviously inferior template? They will all need to move over to the new one to stay competitive.

Not true. Nike allows the Packers, Patriots, Panthers, and Raiders (I think) to wear "inferior" templates.

Yeah, but here's where Nike gets tripped up by its own marketing bull :censored:

If the new template is 29% lighter than the old, why would they let teams keep the obviously inferior template? They will all need to move over to the new one to stay competitive.

Not true. Nike allows the Packers, Patriots, Panthers, and Raiders (I think) to wear "inferior" templates.

Pats use a modified version similar to the Broncos but with a different collar, and the Raiders switched this year.

I Wonder if Green Bay will use this new template as the collar striping looks like iT could work on this new one. Carolina needs to switch. If Ole Miss and LSU Can have that style of striping, there's no reason as to why CarolIna can't.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Yes, but for the teams which swallow the Nike Kool-Aid, they didn't give those teams a choice of templates (though they did allow a modest amount of customization).

It was keep your original uniform or take our template. Will there now be a third choice - keep your original uniform, keep the template we gave you last year or take the template we have now that shows how obvioulsy :censored: ty that template was?

I like that they have conference specific jerseys, and would actually like them to get conference helmets for the game

Well the Pro Bowl isnt really based on conference anymore, but no thanks to "team helmets."

Seeing all the different helmets on the field at the same time is one of the few cool things left about the Pro Bowl. (and given the NFL's "one helmet rule" it's not likely going anywhere any time soon)

Carolina needs to switch. If Ole Miss and LSU Can have that style of striping, there's no reason as to why CarolIna can't.

No they don't. The Panthers look great. Their jerseys with the dazzle mesh on the shoulders and shiny pants look far better than the rest of Nike's crap. There's literally no reason for them to switch.

Furthermore, it's bull that these will only be available to "Nike athletes" this year. If they are so advanced and performance-improvey, shouldn't they be available to ALL players? Couldn't the Patriots or Panthers file a grievance if Nike doesn't allow their star QB to wear these space age jerseys just because he wears Under Armour?

I'm sure the teams wouldn't care because Nike's marketing lines are crap. And if a team did make a stink about it, that would give Nike a whole bunch of pub and legitimize their BS claims.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

That reminds me, if a "Nike player" plays for Carolina/Green Bay/Atlanta, will they still wear the new template?

Do you mean in the Pro Bowl? If so, yes. If not, they just wear whatever the team wears. They still have Nike logos regardless of template so it isnt a rights issue.

The Dolphins throwback uniforms look like they're on the same template as Ohio State's playoff uniforms from last year

Nope, tOSU used the Mach Speed template, which has a "zipper" sweatbox. The Dolphins' throwback is on the Elite 51 template with those gigantic sweatboxes.

For reference:

211.jpgcameron-wake-in-dolphins-throwback-unifo

Archived