NFL Changes 2015

Gothamite

But you started dating before the wedding, no? Do you count the time before that?

When it comes to me and my wife, we usually do something for the day we got together which tends to be small and then we do the bigger event for our wedding anniversary.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2016 Pro Bowl uniforms (via NFL.com's Marc Sessler):

No more belts?

Yeah...now the players will be .000000000000000000000001% faster!

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Is that a saints helmet on the black pro bowl uniform??

If so, it looks like the face mask is dark grey..

No, I don't think so. The other helmet might be a Cowboys helmet. I can faintly see the outlines of the star.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Just to put my two cents in on the NFL gold debate, I think the league should totally celebrate the 50th Super Bowl in style. However, I think instead of going all-gold everything this season, they should've gone the route the NHL did for the 100th anniversary of the Stanley Cup. Doesn't need to be a patch on every jersey, but you know, use that hypothetical logo on the field this season and whatnot.

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

I think a gold Lambardi would be too gimmicky, no matter the circumstances.

I agree. It's a nice thought, but bad in practice. It's like saying that this year's Super Bowl is different or more meaningful than every other year. It'll look particularly bad if it's one of multiple trophies for a team. "Hmmm, the Steelers have six silver trophies, and one gold one. What is the gold one for?"

OldRomanSig2.jpg

"Gold signifies 50 years of excellence. It also represents passion, pride, and the state in which the great game will be played in as well as the Golden Gate bridge, one of the most iconic landmarks on Earth. The gold used will honor the past of the Super Bowl while also looking forward to the bright future of the League in the process.

... the trophy remains unchanged"

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived