NFL Changes 2015

Gothamite

Are the Rams going back to Blue + Yellow?

A reddit guy says he has seen them & its Navy & Volt all the way! No horn stripes instead Rams will be on one side & a logo on the other!

Let's kill this rumor right now. That "reddit guy" has been thoroughly discredited and deleted his account. He also guaranteed the Browns would switch to gray uniforms, if I remember correctly.

I was totally joking on this I do not even know what reddit is really other than what I have learned from these threads! I was just having some fun!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pardon me for not looking through 33 pages of this thread for the answer if it's already been mentioned, but does anyone know whether or not the Bills will keep the RCW patch on the chest, or if it was just for last season?

I've never seen that mentioned even on the Bills official chat board.

I highly doubt they'll make the patch on the front of the jersey permanent. It was only meant for the 2014 season. What wouldn't surprise me is if they do what the Bears did and put Ralph's initials on one of the sleeves like the Bears have long done with George Halas' initial.

Ralph deserves that, he made it virtually impossible for the team to relocate from Western NY upon his death which I'll be forever grateful for. The Bills have been 'it' for me since the latter years of the AFL when I was a toddler in North Buffalo.

Appreciate it. I've tried my hand at a few jersey swaps of the newly acquired guys and a couple people commented that the patch wouldn't return this season, but I agree that it should remain in some way.

bufg.png

It (and all of the other draft hats) will only be "fixed" when the ridiculous looking image and wordmark on the underside of the bill are removed.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Here is an under the radar change, Super Bowl XXV has been officially renamed to Super Bowl XXVV, because it was the Super Bowl's silver anniversary and the NFL thought they didn't have enough silver the first time around, so they added an extra silver numeral.

Link here: http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2015/REG4

temp_zpsbp8fv5do.png

Not sure if it has already been discussed or not, but it looks as though the Falcons are going to have a logo to commemorate their 50th season.

11136218_10152922449122842_2798019431176

Looks like the font they used for their end zone when they went to the Super Bowl against Denver

I believe you are correct. Here is a better picture of the logo.

10985340_10152922564332842_2837221254174

Here is an under the radar change, Super Bowl XXV has been officially renamed to Super Bowl XXVV, because it was the Super Bowl's silver anniversary and the NFL thought they didn't have enough silver the first time around, so they added an extra silver numeral.

temp_zpsbp8fv5do.png

If that's not a typo, then someone has had a pretty serious Roman numeral fail

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Super Bowl 25-5?

Super Bowl 30?

Both. This is classic Schrodinger's Cat.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

temp_zpsbp8fv5do.png

If that's not a typo, then someone has had a pretty serious Roman numeral fail

Also, I hate when people refer to the Super Bowl year as the actual year it was played in. Yes, that's technically correct, but the Giants and Bills played for the championship of the 1990 season. The Bills and Redskins played for the championship of the 1991 season. That's how it's historically been noted and how it should always be listed.

Official NFL images should know better.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived