NFL Changes 2015

Gothamite

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seattle looks good in their blue/white/blue combo. I think their helmet could use some more neon green though.

San Diego in all white is very blah, especially when matched against Detroit who looks particularly good wearing their blue jerseys out in the sunshine.

Tampa Bay looks less gaudy in white pants, but still not good.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Seattle looks good in their blue/white/blue combo. I think their helmet could use some more neon green though.

The navy stripe on the Seahawk is pointless since the helmet is navy. They should change it to green. I always wished they would've went with a silver (as little metallic flake as possible) or matte grey helmet. That way the Seahawk stripes would've been similar to the original helmet.

Well I just noticed now. I guess I don't see the Broncs play enough. Now if only the Saints get rid of theirs...

As for the Seahawks and the Ravens, they both need a second pair of socks. The Ravens used to wear white socks with both uniforms when they first started out, no reason they shouldn't bring 'em back. As the Seahawks, they need either grey or green socks to wear with their blue pants.

The Jets mismatched greens looked especially awful yesterday.

Agreed. The pants looked like a dark olive.

18748966-standard.jpg

. . . and the Browns looked pretty bad with orange pants and orange socks.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Leave it to this site to contort uniform design discussion to the point that Cinci's 90's gear is discussed as GOAT. Yikes. Reverting to the late 90's gear would be a crisp upgrade over their current unis, but the striping is gimmicky and can't compare to some of the unchanged classics that have survived generations of football virtually unchanged.

What's the deal with the Cowboys flywire? I am watching the preseason game and noticed half the players have clear flywire and others have a blueish green color..best photo I could take to capture both in same shot.

IMAG1691_zpsa0dnlbko.jpg

Last year, Dallas claimed the blue from the numbers bled in the wash and stained the Flywire towards the end of the year... they also said they took measures so it wouldn't happen again, and then it happened way quicker this season.

Archived