Re-Branding: ECHL:San Francisco Bulls

biscuit faces of them

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do most of your designs seem to have a gradient look to them and the lines look messy as well. What programs do you use?

I just use inkscape. Photoshop costs too much and gimp ain't working for me. Hand Drawing skills are CRAP as well. Yes i do trace some logos ill admit that (Sponsor logos on NATCC Cars).

you have the right program just work on using it.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

T

Why do most of your designs seem to have a gradient look to them and the lines look messy as well. What programs do you use?

I just use inkscape. Photoshop costs too much and gimp ain't working for me. Hand Drawing skills are CRAP as well. Yes i do trace some logos ill admit that (Sponsor logos on NATCC Cars).

you have the right program just work on using it.
Thanks for the advice. Any suggestions on promotional nights

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Honestly, nothing short of a complete rebrand can save this team. Gold and orange together with gradients and a team from San Francisco named the Bulls. This team can never be fixed until it is moved somewhere else or changes its identity.

the only reason why the team didn't survive is cause the people running the cow palace are cheap *bleep* and didn't want them there in the first place. I believe that if they go to the new warriors arena. There I believe that they have a shot.

28ahpn4.jpg

Rather than just using the trace function (trace bitmap or whatever it is, I believe is what you did) I'd say just stick with the actual, or even just edit the actual to your liking, with the white tape and such. As I'm sure you can tell, the traced outline just looks incomplete.

As for the jerseys, I do like the home, but they're all a tad underwhelming. I dunno, I guess I feel that this is a team that a more unique, jazzed-up look would work fairly well with. I was fairly fond of their look, save the horns or whatever they were trying to emulate near the underarms. Your nameplate is also way too far to the right.

It looks like the inkscape fill tool was used here, which left the jerseys looking a bit messy, with the thin white outlines between the colour of the jersey and the edge of the template. Is that an inkscape template? I think you'd have a better shot, mainly execution-wise with one.

Lot more to put into it, but you'll get there.

Also I wanna say that I blame my ability not the program.

Don't blame your ability, blame the fact that you did not work harder on this.

Can I just say, and I'm not trying to be mean or offensive, but your criticism can get a bit over hand. I've noticed that you become a bit too rude when you see something you don't like. If you can give actual criticism instead of going on about how bad, or unwanted the thing or person's work is, it would be greatly appreciated, because some people just aren't probably in the same level or as great as you in concepts or they're just beginners and getting the hang of things.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Rather than just using the trace function (trace bitmap or whatever it is, I believe is what you did) I'd say just stick with the actual, or even just edit the actual to your liking, with the white tape and such. As I'm sure you can tell, the traced outline just looks incomplete.

As for the jerseys, I do like the home, but they're all a tad underwhelming. I dunno, I guess I feel that this is a team that a more unique, jazzed-up look would work fairly well with. I was fairly fond of their look, save the horns or whatever they were trying to emulate near the underarms. Your nameplate is also way too far to the right.

It looks like the inkscape fill tool was used here, which left the jerseys looking a bit messy, with the thin white outlines between the colour of the jersey and the edge of the template. Is that an inkscape template? I think you'd have a better shot, mainly execution-wise with one.

Lot more to put into it, but you'll get there.

I was trying to emulate the old sharks unis seeing as the sharks were the bulls parent club. When I tried to use the original but I couldn't find a good way to transparent it (Again blaming my ability not the tools). Anywho any promotional night ideas.

28ahpn4.jpg

Can I just say, and I'm not trying to be mean or offensive, but your criticism can get a bit over hand. I've noticed that you become a bit too rude when you see something you don't like. If you can give actual criticism instead of going on about how bad, or unwanted the thing or person's work is, it would be greatly appreciated, because some people just aren't probably in the same level or as great as you in concepts or they're just beginners and getting the hang of things.

I understand that I might be coming off as harsh, and I apologize. However, the errors here aren't because of his ability, it is because it needs to be worked much harder on. Practice, tutorials, and anything like that really helps. I do not hate this, however this can be definitely worked on. Rather than blaming it on something, you should much rather work on this harder and practice much, much more.

u3J7jjd.png

I understand that I might be coming off as harsh, and I apologize. However, the errors here aren't because of his ability, it is because it needs to be worked much harder on. Practice, tutorials, and anything like that really helps. I do not hate this, however this can be definitely worked on. Rather than blaming it on something, you should much rather work on this harder and practice much, much more.

Your C&C is fine dude. Youre just like most members here who get tired of seeing the same users post countless bad threads.

I've gave biscuits c&c when I thought his work wad promising. He chose to ignore it and start 4 different projects. His recent blatant ignorance is why people are reluctant to give him actual c&c.

spacer.png

Your C&C is fine dude. Youre just like most members here who get tired of seeing the same users post countless bad threads.

I've gave biscuits c&c when I thought his work wad promising. He chose to ignore it and start 4 different projects. His recent blatant ignorance is why people are reluctant to give him actual c&c.

Give the guy a break... Seriously, he's still learning how to work the program(s) he uses. The concepts will get better over time.

ok you have a major point in my work. Maybe I should seriously focus on one set at a time. I am about to admit something big. I have ADHD. no not a joke.I went to the doctor and the diagnosis was ADHD. Been taking meds and im .09% better. I haven't mentioned this because I was scared how y'all were going to react. So that's why I haven't taken any c&c even though I have been asking for it. So there you go. Make of it what you will. I apologize if this has gotten in the way and giving two damns about logos. Been trying to get better but I just plain haven't. I will still keep posting but idk how any of the problems im facing are going to make my work.

28ahpn4.jpg

Archived