Re-Branding: ECHL:San Francisco Bulls

biscuit faces of them

I'm sorry everyone, but I have a lot to say.

biscuits (can I call you biscuits?) has not done the best work here, I'll admit. He obviously is taking thsi idea seriously and you all should too. He has definitely spent a lot of time on this, and he hopes that you will appreciate that.

That being said, biscuits, you have to be more open to C&C, (I'm sorry, I know that's hard with ADHD) and really take it into consideration. If someone says that it looks like you copy/pasted the SF 49ers logo, then fix the SF so it looks different.

And lastly( to biscuits)... The logo itself has problems, but the way you presented it and yourself is the main reason people comment in this thread. A lot of people are now looking at this and they are saying to themselves, "Is this guy still doing this crap?" instead of "hey, he's made some real progress!

tinysig.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

biscuits (can I call you biscuits?) has not done the best work here, I'll admit. He obviously is taking thsi idea seriously and you all should too. He has definitely spent a lot of time on this, and he hopes that you will appreciate that.

That being said, biscuits, you have to be more open to C&C, (I'm sorry, I know that's hard with ADHD) and really take it into consideration. If someone says that it looks like you copy/pasted the SF 49ers logo, then fix the SF so it looks different.

And lastly( to biscuits)... The logo itself has problems, but the way you presented it and yourself is the main reason people comment in this thread. A lot of people are now looking at this and they are saying to themselves, "Is this guy still doing this crap?" instead of "hey, he's made some real progress!

ok point taken. But I did mention why I kept the original logo. Also I want to apologize for w tmi bit about the #2. I will change the sf logo and try to make it a little more visable(while trying for the subliminal affect) and make a few adjustments. Thanks for the advice.

also If anyone wants. Any promotional night ideas. If you don't want to because of my (ill admit) HORRIBLE behavior on CCSLN's fourms.I understand. I feel like once I came on this fourm I feel like I dishonored and RUINED FOR EVERYONE the concept section. I deeply regret my content and apologize whole heartedly.

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

ok point taken. But I did mention why I kept the original logo. Also I want to apologize for w tmi bit about the #2. I will change the sf logo and try to make it a little more visable(while trying for the subliminal affect) and make a few adjustments. Thanks for the advice.

also If anyone wants. Any promotional night ideas. If you don't want to because of my (ill admit) HORRIBLE behavior on CCSLN's fourms.I understand. I feel like once I came on this fourm I feel like I dishonored and RUINED FOR EVERYONE the concept section. I deeply regret my content and apologize whole heartedly.

Saw that coming

Listen, if you want help with Inkscape, I've mastered it (at least with making uniforms) and I can help you with it. Just PM me if you need some help with making any sets.

Saw that coming

Listen, if you want help with Inkscape, I've mastered it (at least with making uniforms) and I can help you with it. Just PM me if you need some help with making any sets.

Thanks appreciate it

28ahpn4.jpg

Alright, I've got a few things. One, I think you should get rid of the thin lines and just go with the thick part of the SF, which I think would look better interlocking instead of having the S on top. Second, the F probably should be shifted down and to the right a little more so that it shows up better, right now its kinda hidden behind the S. This may mean you have to shrink the letters a tiny bit so that they still fit well on the logo. Finally, it probably should be black because that shade won't show up well. Keep improving, this looks much better.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

Alright, I've got a few things. One, I think you should get rid of the thin lines and just go with the thick part of the SF, which I think would look better interlocking instead of having the S on top. Second, the F probably should be shifted down and to the right a little more so that it shows up better, right now its kinda hidden behind the S. This may mean you have to shrink the letters a tiny bit so that they still fit well on the logo. Finally, it probably should be black because that shade won't show up well. Keep improving, this looks much better.

Thanks I've tried to color in the black lines on the circle but it made it look extremely sloppy. Also I'm trying to make the SF Subliminal in the bull's head as well as a Western-ish font

28ahpn4.jpg

Thanks I've tried to color in the black lines on the circle but it made it look extremely sloppy. Also I'm trying to make the SF Subliminal in the bull's head as well as a Western-ish font

But having random black lines in your logo looks sloppy as well. I realize that it's hard to do because of the gradient, but it is fixable. Perhaps make the whole thing one color, get rid of the black lines, and then do the gradient?

MARKHAM UNITED.png

You didn't fix all the striping errors. On the back of the white jersey, the right sleeve stripe doesn't match the orange on the front. On the back of the orange jersey, the right sleeve stripe should be grey(not white). You also forgot to color the armpit on the back of the orange jersey.

JeKhnr9.png

Archived