NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

They haven't worn "Toronto" on the road jerseys since 2003. They think that identifying with just Toronto will harm their efforts to be "Canada's team."

It's stupid, but that's their reasoning.

Wrong. I feel like as a Toronto fan, presumably, you should know this.

Kyle-Lowry-Wallpaper-8-500x281.jpg?times

Make sure your link works if you're going to tell someone they're wrong.

strange. it worked after I posted it. let's try again

derozan_demar640.jpg

I said the Raptors haven't worn "TORONTO" on their road uniforms since 2003. That's an alternate.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1438810797-media.jpg

Two more pics..one from NBA live 16 and one from NBA 2K16

Out of all 4, the black/gold colour scheme stands out to me. I wouldn't mind if they went this route full time. It stands out from the rest of the teams. Also with the full uniform set together I don't see the "T.O" but, more likely a plus sign. I guess idea of showing "T.O" generally rules out of plan now.

4kv29i.jpg

That Bulls court looks different

Whoa I just noticed that too!!

ox281265374777200523.jpg

Paint is red with white lines.

In that pic..looks like the Bulls court is dark Red but with BLACK lines. Hardwood looks a bit darker.

1438810797-media.jpg

Bulls court is the floor with Terrance Rossi #31 in the black red alternate uniform. The 4th one(far right)

shado_logo.gif

Here are the throwbacks I'd like:

jeff-hornacek.jpg

CGAzVS8W8AARbox.jpg

Jersey awesomeness! The home whites of those particular sets are perfect.

Those Suns uniforms were in my top 5 before they changed. While I was sad to see Charles Barkley traded, I was glad he went there so at least I'd get to see those uniforms on TV more often. Then they went and changed them right away!

The shooting-sun uniforms have become (for better or worse) the iconic Suns uniform, and they should be wearing some derivative of it still (I don't consider their current uniform a derivative.) However, a modernized version of the Hornacek-era set would be great, if for no other reason than the color balance. Just change up the shorts logo, and modernize the font (just a tad) and it's a great uniform.

Those Rockets uniforms are IMO only great if you didn't grow up with them and are looking at them as throbacks. The Houston wordmark, with its awkward mix of upper and lower case, is terrible. I'm usually OK with single-colored letters and numbers where it makes sense, but I don't think it works in this case.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Oh hell no, they better not mess with the current look unless it's going back to the Chicago Stadium court.

It's just a mistake by EA, the Bulls can't change their court without getting rid of the college key lines which you clearly see in that picture.. They are safe.

Oh hell no, they better not mess with the current look unless it's going back to the Chicago Stadium court.

It's just a mistake by EA, the Bulls can't change their court without getting rid of the college key lines which you clearly see in that picture.. They are safe.

I don't think they would make a mistake like that after 15 years of the same exact court being used in their game.

NBA Live and NBA 2K both get the official designs from the NBA so I can't see why any of the games would have a completely wrong court design unless the designs the NBA gave them are wrong. I do remember though that this situation happened before a couple times, but it was all on the NBA and not the guys who made the game because they were just given the designs.

bSLCtu2.png

As a Pistons fan who hates the Bulls, even I hope that this court design in not legit. They shouldn't mess with what they have now.

As a Bulls fan, I'd be happy to see them lose the basketball at midcourt. Also, I've never found their stain color to be visually pleasing. I'd like to see them go with a slightly darker court, but not really dark like the crap the Wolves have used. Also, they could use the actual team wordmarks on the endlines. You know what? They should just go back entirely to the design and colors from the Chicago Stadium court.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

As a Pistons fan who hates the Bulls, even I hope that this court design in not legit. They shouldn't mess with what they have now.

As a Bulls fan, I'd be happy to see them lose the basketball at midcourt. Also, I've never found their stain color to be visually pleasing. I'd like to see them go with a slightly darker court, but not really dark like the crap the Wolves have used. Also, they could use the actual team wordmarks on the endlines. You know what? They should just go back entirely to the design and colors from the Chicago Stadium court.

I'd also like to see the bulls lose the basketball. It's kind of dated now, and the design is very dated all together.

I'd also like to see the bulls lose the basketball. It's kind of dated now, and the design is very dated all together.

As a life long Bulls fan I'd love to see them get rid of that basket ball at midcourt and go with a darker stain wood court. The Jordan era has came and went although the court is classic it's soo time for a change.

I also wouldn't mind if they inverted the colors of the paint and baseline to a black paint with red out of bounds/ Black font so that the court doesn't look the same as Portland or Toronto

shado_logo.gif

I could be wrong, but wasn't the stain on the old Madhouse extremely pale? That court was beautiful.

4d0800c6b0f2a6484195e4d203a7b3db.jpg

Looks darker than most modern NBA courts, if anything.

I also wouldn't mind if they inverted the colors of the paint and baseline to a black paint with red out of bounds/ Black font so that the court doesn't look the same as Portland or Toronto

No, the red should be the primary color, since you see the keys more than the out-of-bounds areas. It's not the Bulls' job to yield to Toronto.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

4d0800c6b0f2a6484195e4d203a7b3db.jpg

Looks darker than most modern NBA courts, if anything.

No, the red should be the primary color, since you see the keys more than the out-of-bounds areas. It's not the Bulls' job to yield to Toronto.

I like the black out of bounds area for the Bulls against all red like it used to be in the photo. But that's true, the Bulls are not the ones to yield.

Archived