NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

The sleeves actually manage to enhance the design this time around, which is honestly what should've been done for most of these sleeved jerseys from the beginning.

Yup! I'm actually a believer in sleeved basketball unis because I believe they can be done correctly. Problem is none of the teams have done it this far. The Pelicans look great, and I hope other teams take notice when doing these in the future.

Actually, the Rockets silver/grey alternate looks pretty decent as well.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

via NBA LIVE 16

a look at the new warmups? Primary Color for Jackets . Team Est. and Accomplishments along the sleeve.

20a46fr.png

These are quite nice. Let's see if the OKC jacket will feature the Sonics Est. date and their championship.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

via NBA LIVE 16

a look at the new warmups? Primary Color for Jackets . Team Est. and Accomplishments along the sleeve.

20a46fr.png

These are quite nice. Let's see if the OKC jacket will feature the Sonics Est. date and their championship.

It doesn't. It says "Est. 2008" and "Conf. Champs" on it. NBA Live's Demo also has a scenario where you play as the Thunder in Game 7 of the Finals, and Mike Breen says that the Thunder have a chance to get their "first championship."

Also, here are some of the ESPN's logos from the game.

mcdmr6.png

kd60xv.png

bSLCtu2.png

So we're officially pretending that the new Hornets were founded in 1988 and the Clippers were founded in 1984? Got it! :censored: historical accuracy!

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Still nobody has done anything unique or creative with the sleeves. It's bad when NOLA's design is applauded for "using the sleeve" when all they did was color in the random panel like a lot of other teams, but add an outline.

The christmas jerseys had a number on the sleeve. The Suns have a logo on the sleeve. The Warriors and Rockets have a Chinese new year symbol on the sleeve. Other than that, the only other way that a team has "used" the sleeve is to color in the random shoulder panel (like the Celtics and Magic). Someone needs to step up and put a pattern on just the sleeve (Hawks?), or use the actual sleeve for thick striping that carries into the rest of the uniform, something other than what has been done. Only then will I say that a team has "designed with the sleeve in mind".

I mean, NOLA looks good and all but damn, adding piping to a colored piece of fabric doesn't seem groundbreaking. Use the damn sleeves! Give them a purpose, if they must be there.

It doesn't. It says "Est. 2008" and "Conf. Champs" on it. NBA Live's Demo also has a scenario where you play as the Thunder in Game 7 of the Finals, and Mike Breen says that the Thunder have a chance to get their "first championship."

mcdmr6.png

kd60xv.png

Wait this is kinda cool. Does each team have a unique background image? Looks like clouds for the Thunder and cavaliery stuff for the Cavs.

Can you post more?

Still nobody has done anything unique or creative with the sleeves. It's bad when NOLA's design is applauded for "using the sleeve" when all they did was color in the random panel like a lot of other teams, but add an outline.

The christmas jerseys had a number on the sleeve. The Suns have a logo on the sleeve. The Warriors and Rockets have a Chinese new year symbol on the sleeve. Other than that, the only other way that a team has "used" the sleeve is to color in the random shoulder panel (like the Celtics and Magic). Someone needs to step up and put a pattern on just the sleeve (Hawks?), or use the actual sleeve for thick striping that carries into the rest of the uniform, something other than what has been done. Only then will I say that a team has "designed with the sleeve in mind".

I mean, NOLA looks good and all but damn, adding piping to a colored piece of fabric doesn't seem groundbreaking. Use the damn sleeves! Give them a purpose, if they must be there.

That's what i've been saying since sleeves became a thing in the NBA uni world. Soccer teams incorporate sleeves into designs quite nicely on occasion, so it can be done. Adidas is just being lazy with it.

via NBA LIVE 16

20a46fr.png

Despite legally owning the Sonics history as part of the move, they never claim it and (wisely) chose to distance themselves as much as possible. All their apparel, etc. says Est. 2008 and they never reference any past championships – they don't even wear the gold tag on their jerseys.

mcdmr6.png

kd60xv.png

Wait this is kinda cool. Does each team have a unique background image? Looks like clouds for the Thunder and cavaliery stuff for the Cavs.

Can you post more?

They had this for awhile when u watch games on ESPN

Warriors, Bulls, Cavaliers, and Heat are me favorite ones

So we're officially pretending that the new Hornets were founded in 1988 and the Clippers were founded in 1984? Got it! :censored: historical accuracy!

Yep. Who cares about the record books? Just Send The History Back™!

mcdmr6.png

kd60xv.png

Can you post more?

https://plus.google.com/photos/115118110053004412228/albums/5968099892892433681

Archived