NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Examples of teams not using a logo of their mascot on their uniforms - like no nuggets on a Nugget uniform.

Let's see. Lakers, Thunder, Heat, Mavs, Knicks, 76ers, Magic, - just off the top of my head.

Baseball - Yankees, Mets, Rangers, Angels, Mariners, Brewers, Dodgers, every team without a bird or animal mascot.

NFL - Cowboys, Giants, Chiefs - again - these are just what pop in my head right away.

And I don't follow Hockey - but I'm guessing there's a few examples there too.

Youre right, It´s just that they got the mountain and the axes, all that is missing is the actual items the team is named after. Maybe that is why i think they are missing

Pistons "chrome" jerseys are official now. Not looking forward to seeing these as a Pistons fan.

12032952_10153549519790295_1673617010784

Can't be as bad as the Motor City ones...

I have to agree with you on that. But these chrome jerseys look like something you would see in the Summer League. We're the Pistons, the look they've had since 2001 isn't a fashion statement. The only people who buy Pistons gear are actual fans.

Pistons "chrome" jerseys are official now. Not looking forward to seeing these as a Pistons fan.

12032952_10153549519790295_1673617010784

Can't be as bad as the Motor City ones...

I have to agree with you on that. But these chrome jerseys look like something you would see in the Summer League. We're the Pistons, the look they've had since 2001 isn't a fashion statement. The only people who buy Pistons gear are actual fans.

They sure look gaudy and I'll certainly hate these but it seems like the NBA won't stop acting like clowns anytime soon regarding uniforms. Seeing the nickname ones go in favor of some that actually feature the team name is a huge relief.

...and roughly how i imagine the court tie in might look.

wqpy6o.jpg

The "Thunder" wordmark is a little D-league, or WNBA. Take the wordmarks off the court and balance out the "oklahoma city" on the baselines. The basketballs on on each end don't add much value.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

...and roughly how i imagine the court tie in might look.

wqpy6o.jpg

The "Thunder" wordmark is a little D-league, or WNBA. Take the wordmarks off the court and balance out the "oklahoma city" on the baselines. The basketballs on on each end don't add much value.

I mean no offense in what I say but they look like they should be for a youth team affiliate of the thunder or in the wnba. Just not professional looking enough in my opinion. What they have now is better

GO NETS.

heh...i'm not really a fan off the wordmark i did either.

I do think the thunder should claim and own the T though. Kind of like how a few teams have an iconic letter as their most reognisable symbol.

Might put this in concepts for some additional constructive criticism.

cheers!

Knicks orange alternate isn't selectable in NBA 2K16. Did they get rid of it? I'm gonna be mad if they did cause I loved it.

It appears that they silently got rid of it a year ago already as I don't remember seeing it in a single game last season.

Archived