NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first look at the bulls new court at the united center

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQqfeD8UAAAUpA9.jpg:large

I like it, but I feel like the Bulls need an alternate logo... or a primary. The bull head looks like a fantastic secondary logo. My only issue with the court is that they put the logo everywhere. I wish they would have used it more sparingly. Or, since they are putting 4 mini-bull logos in the corners... that would have been a perfect opportunity to put the four 6-sided starts on the court.

Agreed, all that's missing is the bordered font.

I think that would have looked bad. The red would have blended in too much with the blue and just looked muddy. The side panels work because the red is bordered by white. The only way to accomplish that on the front would be to have a red font with white stroke. I think it wouldn't have looked right with those side panels, or looked very good in general.

I really hated the single color name/ number with their last set (even though adding the red would have caused the same muddiness I just described), but I really think it was the right decision here.

Was the font a good choice? That's debatable. But I really think single color works best here.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Not a bad thing at all. I personally love them the more I see them. And that "volt" looks even more yellowish under the lights than before, so that's definitely a plus in my book and not a concern for me. I think the whole thing is looking good in action!

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

I think that would have looked bad. The red would have blended in too much with the blue and just looked muddy. The side panels work because the red is bordered by white. The only way to accomplish that on the front would be to have a red font with white stroke. I think it wouldn't have looked right with those side panels, or looked very good in general.

I really hated the single color name/ number with their last set (even though adding the red would have caused the same muddiness I just described), but I really think it was the right decision here.

Was the font a good choice? That's debatable. But I really think single color works best here.

I liked when the Sixers had blue outlined in red on white, white outlined in blue on red. I don't think it was muddy. I'd have carried that over to this new design, which I like very much.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I liked when the Sixers had blue outlined in red on white, white outlined in blue on red. I don't think it was muddy. I'd have carried that over to this new design, which I like very much.

On the red jerseys (current and 80s) I didn't necessarily love the blue outline, but I'll concede that the solid white against the red is kinda weak, even though I'm ok with it on the other two unis.

I think if you remove the side panels, then an outline, shadow, custom font, or... something would be necessary in the numbers. As for how the current set would look with outlines, I'd have to see a mock up but I just don't think it'd be as good.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Is it bad that I like our new uniforms?

image_zpsikpb5esu.jpg

image_zpse4mwg57z.jpg

image_zps9co5vriq.jpg

*sorry for poor quality pictures

These pictures do the Hawks justice as the volt looks less like volt and more of a standard yellow.

Either way, I love that matchup.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived