NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winner. See, designs like this make me so upset that professional sports teams use logos and uniforms that are so inferior to many of the designs that people come up with on here. I'd be surprised if the Wolves ever look this good.

That's because people on here don't have clients.

The world would be a much more beautiful place without clients...

To quote Clerks, "this job would be great if it weren't for the [CENSORED] customers."

Absolutely no reason why the T'Wolves would mess with their color scheme even more than they already have.

A ton of Wolves fans were very disappointed when the Wolves started dropping green from their color scheme. Black and grey are alright, but personally I'd kill for a green alternate. And since the Bucks probably aren't going to do much with the blue in their color scheme, it'd help the Wolves stand out.

8bVWNl7.png.df4b40fc8bee1fb7b4442d7fc55c

Most Wolves fans that I know think that the current colors are boring and think the uniforms look like something the WNBA would use. I see way more people sporting the old school look.

Which old look? The KG-era set or the inaugural set? The only thing worth salvaging from the inaugural set is the beautiful logo and usage of green, IMO.

The first one. Clean and simple without the clutter.

I'd like to see the T'Wolves take cues from their black sleeved design, although, no sleeves. I bought that jersey and had the sleeves cut off (I did the same with the Grey/Blue Brooklyn jersey). Wolves just need a blue and a white version of the black sleeved design, and I would be happy.. Im not opposed to green being an accent colour, but only minimal.

Archived