NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

The logo being shown against a navy background had me thinking about a navy alternate... So they'll use white primary,red secondary and two blue alts?

I could see that. The Pistons do that.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The logo being shown against a navy background had me thinking about a navy alternate... So they'll use white primary,red secondary and two blue alts?

I think the most likely scenario is home whites, away blues, alternate reds, throwback navy

Found it interesting that the style sheet lists the type font. Not sure if this means it will be used on the jerseys or not,

They've had that font listed on the style sheet since they went back to the old school logo a couple years back, so I wouldnt ponder to hard on it with the uniforms, not saying its not a possibility though

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I think the most likely scenario is home whites, away blues, alternate reds, throwback navy

Have they ever in their history worn navy? Or are you guessing they'll wear a fauxback?

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Have they ever in their history worn navy? Or are you guessing they'll wear a fauxback?

I could be wrong, but I always thought that pics of Wilt back in the day appeared to be a darker shade of blue.

wilt-chamberlain-500.jpg

I could be wrong, but I always thought that pics of Wilt back in the day appeared to be a darker shade of blue.

wilt-chamberlain-500.jpg

I'm predicting regular white home, blue away, red alternate, navy alternate with PHILA

wilt-chamberlain-500.jpg

It was royal blue.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

wilt-chamberlain-500.jpg

It was royal blue.

If you put that shade of blue next to the Sixer's current shade of blue, they are nowhere near the same color. I'm not saying it's navy. Just that it appears to be a darker shade than the current shade.

ColorWorx could better tell us, but I imagine they're the same or very similar. You have to account for the difference in fabrics and, most of all, the difference in photography. Look at a Google imagine search for Chamberlain on the Sixers. All the photos are poor quality and poor color, but they show the blue as lighter than the above picture.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

For those of you who are not on Twitter, Chris tweeted out the following regarding the NBA's rules on logos:

Many have asked -- It was confirmed to me earlier that the #NBA indeed has a rule stating at least one team logo must include a basketball
There is also a rule that the primary team logo must include both city name and team nickname, hence the wedging in on Brooklyn, etc. #NBA
Continuing with #NBA logo rules, been told that there was another rule that new primary logo cannot be exactly the same as vintage team logo

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

From Uni watch

"Ill be breaking some major NBA news later this week, possibly as soon as tomorrow stay tuned."

I wonder what this means! !??

http://www.uni-watch.com/2015/05/12/orioles-wear-city-name-at-home/

Humblebrag.

Just get on with it, Paul. ;)

post-30842-Well-Were-waiting-gif-Caddysh

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

From Uni watch

"Ill be breaking some major NBA news later this week, possibly as soon as tomorrow stay tuned."

Probably not the Jazz going back to purple then, is it?

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

From Uni watch

Probably not the Jazz going back to purple then, is it?

Hopefully its the Nets changing their uni set to the pride jersey with a matching away version. 100x better than the normal set, don't even get me started on the "Brooklyn blues"...

GO NETS.

Archived