Josh.0

NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

ror1997    39

Not sure if it's been covered, and there may be nothing to it... But OKC has their NOB below the number in the instance of those t-shirts. And I also find it odd that their Christmas jersey is navy rather than their usual light blue (other teams seem to use their regular jersey color or cream, as well as their normal template). I know they have a navy alternate, but it's an entirely different template (as far as the stripes are concerned).

Could their new alt be navy? With names under the numbers?

Navy with a red wordmark could look nice if done right. Its the thunder tho so odds are their New Jersey is nothing but a new worst jersey

Discogod    269

Finally got a chance to go through all the leaks, and there's something bothering me. Why bring back those gorgeous '85-90 Kings unis if you're not going to bother doing it properly? I'm referring to the NOB being above the number, rather than below.

Adidas have shown that they can do subscript NOBs on alternates & ASG jerseys, so why not for the Kings' throwbacks?

WSU151    2,546

First look at NBA Draft caps, via @NBA. Includes new 76ers logo:

NBA_zpsbtuk4orj.png

Hats also have enlarged logos under the bill: https://twitter.com/AndrewMLind/status/600692780025946112

Kinda lackluster hats. And I swear the NBA already did the white brim draft hat...but maybe I'm remembering wrong. Alternate (or solid) color brims would improve these hats.

joshey    93

The OKC logo looks downright awful on a hat.

It looks downright awful anywhere...

I strongly disagree. It looks great in the garbage!

Kaz    711

The howling wolf logo is so much better than the crap the T-Wolves call their primary logo, proved again by these hats.

j'villejags    295

Indeed. At least for other applications, there could be other redeeming qualities that take your attention away from it. It's just unavoidable on a hat. Boom! There it is -- with it's flaws hanging out all over the place.

:puke:

WSU151    2,546

The howling wolf logo is so much better than the crap the T-Wolves call their primary logo, proved again by these hats.

The howling wolf needs green. A lot of Timberwolves stuff needs green.

After taking another look at the hats, it's interesting that some are primary logos, and some are secondary "favorite" logos.

truepg    129

NBA_zpsbtuk4orj.png

Hats also have enlarged logos under the bill: https://twitter.com/AndrewMLind/status/600692780025946112

I believe the enlarged logos are actually the design of the team's jerseys

No. As seen on the pic in the Twitter link, the Knicks have their primary logo (wordmark?) under the bill.

As much as I dislike the Thunder logo, it actually looks rather good on the cap. Maybe the implementation of the Nets' and Bucks' primary logos into the league has done that to me.

And happy to see a solid and clean cap design, btw, as it should be. No adidas stripes and gradient nonsense. Having the bill be the same base color is too much asked for, I guess.

mbannon92    218

I strongly disagree. It looks great in the garbage!

Touché

CS85    5,402

I've been personally commissioned to design logos for all teams in 2017. For tireless hours I toiled on various branding concepts, but the league said they're going to adopt one logo for every team in the league, and it's going to be this.

dpsQGG8.jpg

I've been personally commissioned to design logos for all teams in 2017. For tireless hours I toiled on various branding concepts, but the league said they're going to adopt one logo for every team in the league, and it's going to be this.

dpsQGG8.jpg

Nets ripoff.

WSU151    2,546

NBA_zpsbtuk4orj.png

I believe the enlarged logos are actually the design of the team's jerseys

Adidas did the team jerseys last year. This year it's bigger logos under the bill. AndrewLind's tweet shows huge logos for the 76ers and Pistons under the bill.

did you guys see Nerlens Noel unveil the new Sixers uniforms at the lottery?

CFaC6w0WMAILzsr.jpg

@MikeSielski on Twitter

Noel on whether his jacket lining was the #Sixers' new uni: "As much as you can show. The stars on the side, you can't fit it all in there."

http://nbcphiladelphia.csnphilly.com/blog/700-level/did-nerlens-noel-just-leak-sixers-new-uniform-nba-draft-lottery

edit: just noticed the sixers thread had a different photo of Noel. oops.

WSU151    2,546

One color wordmark and numbers...because that's what everyone really liked about the last set... :upside:

OnWis97    2,309

The howling wolf needs green. A lot of Timberwolves stuff needs green.

After taking another look at the hats, it's interesting that some are primary logos, and some are secondary "favorite" logos.

Yes. More (some) green.

I like the basic hat design but some of the hats really suffer from the white bill. Actually, they all do. The Lakers hat would be sharp with a purple bill. Heat need black, T-Wolves need black green, etc.