NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

does anyone know if any teams besides the bucks,raptors,hawks,sixers getting new courts for next year

You also forgot about Clippers.

Btw..No ones knows now. But remember Cleveland and New Orleans changed their court suuuuper last minute but it was approved!

I wonder how many teams this year will try something cutting edge or ncaa-ish (good or bad way).

Also, I can't wait for the meltdown on this board when the Clippers unveil their new court with black on it. In the words of Drama from entourage: It's going to be a bloodbath

GO NETS.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I so want the Rockets to add solid color to their floor. It's so dull as is. I hate the two tones as well. 1 tone wood, red sidelines. All i ask.

Exactly their court has as much personality as the Thunder logo.

does anyone know if any teams besides the bucks,raptors,hawks,sixers getting new courts for next year

Btw..No ones knows now. But remember Cleveland and New Orleans changed their court suuuuper last minute but it was approved!

I wonder how many teams this year will try something cutting edge or ncaa-ish (good or bad way).

Also, I can't wait for the meltdown on this board when the Clippers unveil their new court with black on it. In the words of Drama from entourage: It's going to be a bloodbath

Im actually hoping the Clippers have black on the court. Anything other than RWB. Hopefully they do something cutting edge with sails or nautical themed court??!
shado_logo.gif

I so want the Rockets to add solid color to their floor. It's so dull as is. I hate the two tones as well. 1 tone wood, red sidelines. All i ask.

Exactly their court has as much personality as the Thunder logo.

Im actually hoping the Clippers have black on the court. Anything other than RWB. Hopefully they do something cutting edge with sails or nautical themed court??!

Unfortunately, with the direction they went with their logos a nautical court is probably the LAST thing we'll see. And it's a shame.

Is it red white and blue though? It's more of a red/orange isn't it? Close enough though i guess. I'm so mad about them having black though. Just doesn't make sense. But, they are from LA so they can do whatever they want. If the Lakers asked to go all black at home and away, the NBA would do it. I still can't believe the Rockets were rejected black due to too many teams already using black, and yet theres been like 5 teams since then to add black. (I'm glad the Rockets didn't get black though) Why doesn't anyone try light and dark shades of their color instead of going for black. So for the Clippers, red, white, bring back the powder blue and then use a dark midnight blue instead of black. I want the Wolves to do that to replace black with 2 very different shades of green.

http://news.sportslogos.net/2015/06/17/cleveland-cavs-2015-phantom-nba-champs-merchandise/

It's not like they gonna wait for a month before they design and make these. They're in it for money, dude.

Unaware of the time at which I posted this, it's okay that you misunderstood. They tweeted and promptly deleted the picture with seven minutes left in the game.

Not a bad logo, but something looks odd about the trophy to me. And I guess it's safe to say that the "C" in champions would've been the Cavs logo?

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

http://news.sportslogos.net/2015/06/17/cleveland-cavs-2015-phantom-nba-champs-merchandise/

It's not like they gonna wait for a month before they design and make these. They're in it for money, dude.

Unaware of the time at which I posted this, it's okay that you misunderstood. They tweeted and promptly deleted the picture with seven minutes left in the game.

Ah. I guess I would've known better if I was on Twitter AND followed Adidas.

Ah. I guess I would've known better if I was on Twitter AND followed Adidas.

I only follow their PR director to point and laugh.

I still dig the caricature shirts.

Me too! It reminds me of being younger in the 90's and rocking this Magic/Rockets Finals t-shirt

[image removed]

Not too mention this caricature shirt, which I think is one of the best from the 90's...

oscar_21771405271910.jpg

Toni Kukoc looks like Scott Baio in this image.

Archived