Josh.0

NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

The new Nuggets' font is nice and way better than Aachen Bold, but it looks to be somewhat similar to the Trail Blazers' wordmark font (without the italics) and/or the Lakers NOB font.

Nuggets just posted this on instagram. Apparently their "new" uniforms will be unveiled tonight as well.

tumblr_nqigyuj2Ln1qa55jmo1_540_zpswsnxjq

Are these mesh cutouts supposed to represent the Rocky Mountains?

All jokes aside, I didn't notice from the graphics that the collar was updating, as well. Used to have a "D" or "N", but now has a new ball logo(?). It doesn't look the the alternate with pickaxes.

The logo on the collar is the basketball that is used within the pickaxe logo.

CIYT4jLUcAApkgq.jpgCIYT4jDVEAYC6pD.jpg

After seeing this picture, I'm thinking it's clearly an upgrade. That font is really nice.

Wow, Charlotte did something I've almost never seen in sports aesthetics: do EVERYTHING bad I'd fear they do!

Sure, that uniform totally screams "Charlotte Hornets" and not "a billboard for corporate whores".

I don't like the black -- but at least area fans can kinda-sorta match their replicas with their Panthers merch.

Those numbers would look so much better with a purple outline. And there's another Buzz City on the drawstring area of the shorts - double Buzz City is pretty lame.