NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

I see Denver has taken the "logo must contain a basketball" edict and upped the ante to "logo is a basketball, and nothing more."

Wow, Charlotte did something I've almost never seen in sports aesthetics: do EVERYTHING bad I'd fear they do!

Sure, that uniform totally screams "Charlotte Hornets" and not "a billboard for corporate whores".

Hey, uh, why don't you just sit out the next few plays.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight on the NBA Draft, on the bottom ticker, we saw the debut of ESPN's 3D takes on the Raptors, Hawks, Bucks and 76ers new logos. It wasn't the full logos, just a little preview. I can't wait to see the full logos. As for the Clippers? They have no picks in this draft.

bSLCtu2.png

Tonight on the NBA Draft, on the bottom ticker, we saw the debut of ESPN's 3D takes on the Raptors, Hawks, Bucks and 76ers new logos. It wasn't the full logos, just a little preview. I can't wait to see the full logos. As for the Clippers? They have no picks in this draft.

Hopefully, they end up having improved backgrounds. The Rockets, Warriors, and Cavaliers had different ones late in the playoffs on ESPN. The Rockets had a different space theme, while the Warriors and Cavaliers had their city skylines.

Those

Here's some screenshots of the uniforms -

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-25%20at%206.27.0

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-25%20at%206.27.3

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-25%20at%206.32.0

These actually look pretty good. Of course they'd be better without sleeves, but it's still a good looking uniform.

And I really like the updated wordmarks and colors on the Nuggets uniforms.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Wow, the Hornets really missed a chance to have a nice alternate. I have no issue with them having a black jersey, but SLEEVES??!!! Having these horrible WNBA sleeves and missing out on putting their classic multi-colored pinstripes on these uniforms really kills it for me.

the whole hornets uni package is terrible. Why go back to your classic identity and then bring out this modern pile of crap. logos and colors are fine but a the jerseys need to be trashed.

sIG.gif

medal5b.gif

www.dap-studio.pl

The new wordmark for the Nuggets is alright, nothing to complain about too much. It still doesn't change or help that they still need to blow it all up and start afresh, though. These minor changes only nudge them up a little past "nothing special" on the league identity spectrum.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Wow, the Hornets really missed a chance to have a nice alternate. I have no issue with them having a black jersey, but SLEEVES??!!! Having these horrible WNBA sleeves and missing out on putting their classic multi-colored pinstripes on these uniforms really kills it for me.

Since when does the WNBA have sleeves?

Why is everyone called some variation of CubsFan these days?

I'd change mine if we still could, but this goes back about 15 years now.

I LOVE black and teal together... but I'm not a huge fan of non-nickname nickname jerseys or sleeves or omitting colors...

Also, Denver's light blue era was best at the beginning. Not a fan of increasing navy. Using royal with it was unique.

Archived