NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

I had a thread a little while back in Concepts of Orange Thunder alternates.

After seeing a billboard off I-35 a couple months ago that was orange with a blue/white OKC wordmark on it, I created this mockup:

IHJCJCU.jpg

Looks pretty similar.

Nice work, JP. Thought it looked familiar.

If you take out the white trim, it's a perfect match.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah you're right. It could be another color other than white. It's just hard to tell.

It seems weird with OKC and the number both being outlined in white, that there wouldn't be white trim like in your mock-up. For that reason, yours looks a little more cohesive to me.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Someone send me this, I don't know if it's reliable but for me it looks legit because from Hawks to 76ers it is correct.

I want the raptors to add purple but based on this, they will not add purple anymore.

NOLA's jersey is the only thing I like on the pride uniforms.

and from HWC is the rookie jordan jersey.

EDIT: I can now confirm that this is legit because the image comes from a person who can choose which jersey can be in the Adidas stores.

CjNjFuV.jpg

i knew those Bulls pride uniforms look familiar...Hoopladawg's concepts!!!!

WpLXIrK.jpg

3ZGe253.jpg

shado_logo.gif

Someone send me this, I don't know if it's reliable but for me it looks legit because from Hawks to 76ers it is correct.

I want the raptors to add purple but based on this, they will not add purple anymore.

NOLA's jersey is the only thing I like on the pride uniforms.

and from HWC is the rookie jordan jersey.

EDIT: I can now confirm that this is legit because the image comes from a person who can choose which jersey can be in the Adidas stores.

CjNjFuV.jpg

Looks like the Raptors got rid of their awful belly button logo, I still have to see what they really look like to decide on if like them or not but the loss of the belly button helps.

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

Cavs are getting 3 new jerseys... I'm assuming that means their 2 current alts are being scrapped

This makes sense because the pride would replace the navy and the hardwood classic would replace the gold

According to the spring adidas catalog, last year's alts are staying, so with these and the Christmas jerseys, the Cavs will have eight uniforms this year.

Cavs are getting 3 new jerseys... I'm assuming that means their 2 current alts are being scrapped

This makes sense because the pride would replace the navy and the hardwood classic would replace the gold

According to the spring adidas catalog, last year's alts are staying, so with these and the Christmas jerseys, the Cavs will have eight uniforms this year.

Isn't their a rule on how many alternate uniforms a team can have?

Not surprising at all. Every LeBron team comes up with tons of jerseys just to boost up the sales.

SB%2001%2003%2004%2015_zpsuc4ldp3t.pngNBA%20All_zpsgzk5pipt.pngSC%2029%2039%2041%2070%2072%2011_zpspiuwWS%2003%2012%2015%2016%2018%2004%2007%20

The Nuggets and Rockets (gray) alternates are pretty hideous. Especially the nuggets.

That new Wizards alternate isn't too bad. Cool faux-throwback.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Kings are going to have two Light Blue uniforms this year? That seems like a lot for a team that no longer has Light Blue in their color scheme.

I wonder what the point of the Rockets gray alt. will be. The Clutch City one I get, but not the gray one. I'm just glad the Celtics aren't on this list at all, and here's hoping their tank top cut St. Patrick's day uniform is around.

Sleeves, Sleeves everywhere. Adidas is getting everything out the door in their last year.

Nike reboot can't start soon enough

Nike won't get ride of the sleeves if they're selling.

Despite what's been reported, I refuse to believe they're selling very well.

I've seen a total of mayyyyyybe 4 people wearing them. Ever.

I do, however, see a lot of them on the clearance racks of sporting goods stores in the offseason.

WTF? Please hurry up and get here Nike...ugh...absolutely hideous uniforms. 3 total sleeved uniforms for the Rockets??? Are you kidding me? They replace their best uniform with a sleeved uniform that just half assed throws clutch city on it? Whats the point of the grey/black/red/white?

A different uniform for every finals game

Archived