NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

I'm feeling positive today, so here are the things I like from this leak:

- Miami alternate uniform. Love the Floridians vibe to this one. Make a black and red version, make them the primary uniforms, and call it a day.

- OKC alt. The orange is much better than navy IMO, and the OKC from the logo doesn't work great on a jersey (or anywhere, for that matter).

- NOLA pride uni. Love the Mardi Gras colors, and at least they did something with the sleeve insert things (it looks like they made them into a sort of UCLA stripe).

- DC pride uni. Really cool throwback design.

- All the Hardwood Classics.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has probably been mentioned before, but once Nike takes over hopefully they can make the consumer jerseys more durable. The recent adidas ones are extremely delicate and can rip easily. That's a joke when you pay well over $100 for a piece of cloth that has these stupid holes all throughout the uniform.

"OMG adidas SUCKS COME SAVE US NIKE!!!!"

If this was Nike, you'd be clamoring for adidas. If this was UA, you'd be clamoring for... well, someone else.

It's not like adidas hands the NBA a box of crap and the owners look at it and say "oh well, I guess we don't have any choice".

Blaming adidas is asinine.

5 minutes later - Bring Back The Vet's pockets

1361855488_depositphotos_7637385-Man-stu

Courtesy of Adidas

Those are not my pockets, as I would never wear pleated pants. I'm not even going to comment on the houndstooth pattern!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If this was Nike, you'd be clamoring for adidas. If this was UA, you'd be clamoring for... well, someone else.

It's not like adidas hands the NBA a box of crap and the owners look at it and say "oh well, I guess we don't have any choice".

Courtesy of Adidas

Those are not my pockets, as I would never wear pleated pants. I'm not even going to comment on the houndstooth pattern!

What kind of business man lines his pockets with one dollar bills?

It reminds me of this meme:

35rczj.jpeg

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Courtesy of Adidas

You didn't really expect Adidas to buy you clothes that look good, did you? B)

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Reading the story on the Jazz primary logo change it says that the NBA forces all teams to include their full city & team name in their primary logo. If that is the case how are the new Clipper primary and the Pacers logos allowed?

Also, this could be why we are seeing so many roundels as it is really one of the only/easiest ways to include the city and team name in some of these logos

Pacers are grandfathered in. Clippers have LA very prominent in their logo. I'm sure they fought to have it, since Los Angeles and LA are interchangeable in common vernacular.

If I knew absolutley nothing about basketball or sports in general I would have a hard time just assuming this logo meant Los Angeles. Surprised the league gave them a pass

5462_los_angeles_clippers-primary-2016.p

It could sadly be interpreted as "CLA", Hopefully people would see LA and recognize it. But, I'm sure there's always exceptions to everything.

Courtesy of Adidas

tumblr_mskqp1alyw1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Girls look super-cute in houndstooth jackets, though.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

What I don't get about why they are pushing sleeved jerseys so hard is their lack of sales. If you go to a NBA game it will be tough for you to find someone with a sleeved jersey on, even if they are bought they are tight on the arms. People would rather buy a normal jersey and wear it with a t-shirt.

Courtesy of Adidas

Murdered it.

+50 points to Griffindor.

Courtesy of Adidas

Murdered it.

+50 points to Griffindor.

and -150 points from Slythern.

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

I noticed Santa Cruz Warriors uniforms today...I honestly think Golden State's uniforms would be alot better like this especially with the stylized "W"... (no ads of course) keep their current side panels. Just change the collar and front uni to this.

hi-res-acaea7e9b4b4a7b07d83d594adf5a226_

shado_logo.gif

I noticed Santa Cruz Warriors uniforms today...I honestly think Golden State's uniforms would be alot better like this especially with the stylized "W"... (no ads of course) keep their current side panels. Just change the collar and front uni to this.

hi-res-acaea7e9b4b4a7b07d83d594adf5a226_

I feel like that would be a regression in their set. They have a beautiful jersey, minus the collar. But, with the collar what can you really do to make it look good? The worst things about their set will always be their alts, they should have just gone with the Gold jersey minus sleeves and with matching shorts and been done.

Archived