NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just as I thought colored uniforms worn by home teams are a common sight, I just found out today that the Hornets wore their purple alternates at home vs. Magic back in 1994. Rare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU6rG8J8z2k

S/O to NBA TV.

There are ton of highlights from this game..see them all the time. Shaq coming down the middle dunking on Zo with two hands...only way i remember this game with the reversal/switch uniforms.

shado_logo.gif

I remember that game. I also remember that the Kings wore their road blacks at home in a preseason game against the Warriors that year.

Kings probably did that because it was the first year of those uniforms, so they probably wanted to give the home crowd a good look at the away jersey. I've seen this done a few times before in other leagues.

bSLCtu2.png

For the Clippers, I kind of like the upper half of the foul circle painted blue. Lots of teams are keeping that area clean.

I noticed that, too. Reminds me of the old court at the Piston's Palace.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Love that the baseline font finally matches the primary again, but I'd prefer white lines (don't do it) over black. Better visibility against red, and there's enough black paint on the sidelines/baseline.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

New NBA 2k16 enhancement gameplay video shows off Chicago Bulls new home court!!!!!

t_4.jpg

No basketball at midcourt anymore!!! New baseline font!!

35651.jpg

35585.jpg

(As well as another look as the Clippers court..which isnt bad)

35654.jpg

35625.jpg

The Bulls NOB font is wrong! I don't understand why this game messes these up.

spacer.png

Archived