San Diego Chargers Concept (Home and Logos)

eliasrappaport

Here's the uniforms

GwPYMvK.png

Here's the logo set

p0N9gur.png

For the uniforms, I kept the basic template fairly the same with the lightning bolt based design, however the obvious updates are the new color of foam green which replaces navy along with a new powder blue and yellow that are similar but not the same to what they use now, a new font which is one of Conrad's (thank you) called Tempe, a white facemask, and a return to the blue jersey/yellow pants scheme. There are yellow numbers as well.

With the logos, the bolt stays but is recolored to fit the new scheme. I made a secondary based off of the old horse logo but changed some things.

C&C would be awesome! Thanks!

I think the problem with green is it doesn't break up the blue and yellow it just blends. If you're goal is to take out navy that's fine by me because I love their powder blue and yellow but I'd consider removing the green or replacing it with a different shade or different color all together.

I do like the white numbers better than the yellow from the first set because it balances better with the white helmet.

I think the problem with green is it doesn't break up the blue and yellow it just blends. If you're goal is to take out navy that's fine by me because I love their powder blue and yellow but I'd consider removing the green or replacing it with a different shade or different color all together.

I do like the white numbers better than the yellow from the first set because it balances better with the white helmet.

This. The green touches the yellow, and it makes it look fuzzy and somewhat neon. You need a darker color in the scheme; if it can't be navy, find something else. Look at the colors and logos in grayscale, and I think you'll see that there is very little contrast in the colors.

award%20sig.png

I'm a big fan of any navy/powder blue color combo, so my opinion is probably pretty different from yours, but I think this would look best (excluding navy) if you just went with a two color, powder and yellow look (plus white) using a slightly darker shade of yellow.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

I like the idea of not using any navy blue.

I'd suggest either: sticking with the Charger "Gold" in place of that (nearly volt) yellow, or a more royal blue opposed to the baby blue. The colours you're using together make the most flamboyant colourway in the entire NFL...

Keep the grey though, 10x better than the green.

XFCmAUK.jpg?1

xOwzChW.jpg

Archived