New Washington Redskins logo

Htown1141

With todays pc, the silhouette version would never make it. A logo with just the spear would look better than the silhouette.

Although I agree with you, I said earlier that I dont care about the pc standpoint, I just want to make a good logo. AND maybe possibly kinda sorta make a good concept

The Redskins name has got to go because its racist and offensive

I'd like to say something about this subject. When then Redskins got their name, was it intended to offend natives or make them look like a tough group? Obviously a tough group or the controversy would've spun up then and not now. The name was not intended to offend natives. It was supposed to be like "Indians" or "Warriors". It wasn't supposed to be derogatory. For natives to get mad at that now is unreasonable. There are plenty of groups that are offended by certain nicknames, but we can't accommodate all of them.

The Redskins name has got to go because its racist and offensive

I'd like to say something about this subject. When then Redskins got their name, was it intended to offend natives or make them look like a tough group? Obviously a tough group or the controversy would've spun up then and not now. The name was not intended to offend natives. It was supposed to be like "Indians" or "Warriors". It wasn't supposed to be derogatory. For natives to get mad at that now is unreasonable. There are plenty of groups that are offended by certain nicknames, but we can't accommodate all of them.

The Native-Americans who created the logo seemed to have no issue with it.

Archived