NFL Defunct Alternate History (Buffalo All Americans/Stars)- LLFHockey

YelichGraphics

Being from Buffalo, I've always been interested in the All Americans. Can't wait to see what you think they would look like today!

As for the concept, maybe the tan pants should be used for the away uniform as well? I personally think that would look better than the white-on-white.

MARKHAM UNITED.png

1948- Buffalo as well as other teams adopt the plastic helmet. They put there very first logo on it, also changing the color orange to yellow.

Home 1948-1969

uZdeiuX.png

Away 1948-1969

kXQvzE5.png

Being from Buffalo, I've always been interested in the All Americans. Can't wait to see what you think they would look like today!

As for the concept, maybe the tan pants should be used for the away uniform as well? I personally think that would look better than the white-on-white.

That was their uniforms back in 1920. The first uniform is usually what they wore,before the changes. I probably should of said that in th OP.

How about the -8 degree weather.

1970- Bigggggg Changes. The NFL and AFL merge. With 2 Buffalo teams, the Bills merge with the All-Americans. This was time of change and the Buffalo team thought the name All-Americans was chessey. They went with the Stars. Now the Buffalo Stars, Buffalo creates a new logo. With the mix of the teams they mix the colors. Blue + Red, Purple. Red + Yellow, Orange.

Home 1970-73

em84MfI.png

Away 1970-73

MdDSXw0.png

EDIT: Fixed sleve length

2013- Just like half of the teams in the NFL, the Stars change their collar, and bring the throwback alternate. Now 2 teams have bumble bee jerseys.

Home 2013-?

PIayjh0.png

Away 2013-?

dDCAeJP.png

Alternate 2013-?

cHa5aTa.png

in the final uniform you say purple is added but its literally just a tiny bit in the logo. use a bit of purple in the uniform and i like it

there is purple, in the sleeves

Archived