Jaker52's Club Soccer Kit Project (LA Galaxy)

jaker52

I am starting earlier then I said I would to get more teams done. I am open for any requests from EPL, La Liga, Ligue 1, PPL, Serie A, Bunesliga, and MLS in the early stages of this. I will keep this up as long as I want, but that may be a little while. As far as requests go, I will do the ones I want but most all of them will get done at some point, and for now, please stick to teams that are distant from the relegation race until league tables are more stable. I now have my first 2 teams with Bayern Munich almost done.

Chelsea

Screen_Shot_2015_03_06_at_7_02_49_PM.png

Home kit

I really enjoyed this year's but I couldn't just copy it. I did something simple and modern like they tend to do. The Back neck says "WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED" from a popular chant with the neck tape saying chelsea fc under that. I also added a simple tag on the bottom of it based off older crests.

Away kit

Same idea as what we will se next year with white with red and blue accents. This was a little more interesting. The blue and red on the shirt resemble championship banners to match the neck tape that says "keep the blue flag flying high" (another fan chant). The stars on the collar represent 7 FA Cups and 4/5 BPL titles.

third kit

This is very similar to the leaked third and was meant for UCL play. The Collar says "earn the right".

Olympique Lyonnais

Screen_Shot_2015_03_06_at_7_03_30_PM.png

Home kit

Back to the roots here with a slightly new take on a traditional kit. The phrase on the collar is from a chant and means never forget. The old logo is also found on the jersey as the tag on the bottom.

away kit

I liked the whole monochrome thing from this year, so I kept it. They have won 6 titles in a chevron home kit so I at least made an away one. The collar says "les gones" which is a team nickname

third kit

not much to say here. Simple design based off the city crest.

coming up next

1. Orlando city

2. Galaxy

3. RSL

4. Revs

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! These look great to start we need more soccer on these boards. I would love to see Man City.

Thanks and I would enjoy doing Man City. That and Real Madrid are probably coming soon.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

These are great.

I like the Lyon, but I'll be honest no one can beat what Adidas pulled out for them the past three years.

I just want to say I'm happy to see another soccer concept lurking around.

Just want to ask if you take C&C?

I do as does everyone here jus by posting stuff on the boards. Also, what adidas has done with OL looks great but it leaves their tradition behind so I wanted to make a traditional look with the new stuff in mind.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Nicely done on both Chelsea and Lyon's kits. They are both quite nicely thought out and simple. I especially liked the inside of the collar embroidery, a very nice touch indeed. I like the Lyon kits more than the Chelsea kits too. The only thing I see a little off (to me and I don't know if anyone else noticed) are the crests and squad numbers on the shorts. They look too close to the crotches of the shorts. Usually when you lay a pair of shorts down flat out, the squad numbers and crests are closer to the edges of the front or back of the shorts.

Did you do these in AI? Do you have different templates for the different kit manufacturers or just adapt one for all?

As for requests: Energie Cottbus (2.Bundesliga), Arsenal FC (BPL), and Portland Timbers FC (MLS). Cheers and great to see more football concepts on the board!

Nicely done on both Chelsea and Lyon's kits. They are both quite nicely thought out and simple. I especially liked the inside of the collar embroidery, a very nice touch indeed. I like the Lyon kits more than the Chelsea kits too. The only thing I see a little off (to me and I don't know if anyone else noticed) are the crests and squad numbers on the shorts. They look too close to the crotches of the shorts. Usually when you lay a pair of shorts down flat out, the squad numbers and crests are closer to the edges of the front or back of the shorts.

Did you do these in AI? Do you have different templates for the different kit manufacturers or just adapt one for all?

As for requests: Energie Cottbus (2.Bundesliga), Arsenal FC (BPL), and Portland Timbers FC (MLS). Cheers and great to see more football concepts on the board!

I adapt one at the moment which you will see when man city comes up. I do all my work in ai.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

I'm a fan of this set. The red chevron looks awesome. What template did you use?

I have no idea where it came from but I found it in my files one day, adapted it a bit and I have this.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Archived