Professional Futsal Team Name,Logo and Jersey Ideas

sportsfan

With the Professional Futsal League the Premier Futsal league in America set to launch in 2016 I have thought about Suggestions for PFL Teams For this you can submit your own Team Name,Logo and Jersey it can be handwritten or can be designed in another way also you need to select the city of your own PFL to be based in. Submissions for An PFL Team Team Name Logo and Jersey are open to anyone except spammers.

What is futsal?

Futsal is a variant of soccer or football as it is throughout the world played on a smaller field and played mainly indoors it is considered a five-a-side football or soccer the origin of Futsal is from Brazil Futsal has five players including a goalkeeper and that unlimited substitutions are included in the game of Futsal the game of Futsal is on a hard court with lines and is played with a smaller ball with a less bouncing ball.

Hey my concept dream of american futsal is coming true! they both launch in '16 too

LAFSIGNATURE16.jpg

can I use these from my series as my ideas?

you can only use your NorCal United Team for the PFL and most need to create their own ideas for teams though you could design the teams including their locations and their names but have the in major U.S. Cities like LA and NYC and others.

Archived