the admiral

50 Shades of Wolf Grey

nash61    850

I lost it at the Cody21 post. Wow...

mamiller99    83

And then, he forces me to call the Jackets the Beej. I rebel by pointing out the tonight.

*CRACK*

"You mean Edmonton Master Race?!?" He says forcefully, whilst holding my mouth open.

"But..."

*CRACK*

"NO!" he yelled ina sensual voice, and forced my petite body into a Marinerzzzz shirt

To be continued...

the admiral    10,191

Strange sounds filled the room from a small place. I could almost hear some sort of sizzling or bubbling. Occasionally, screams would scream out like screams. It was like he built a Red Room Of Pain And Pleasure for me. I could only imagine what lay in store.

"Can you hear it? Can you hear what we'll be doing tonight?" he asked.

"But I'm at the office and it's loud," I said.

"Be quiet, and listen to what I've made for you. Can you hear the servants preparing everything?"

"What is this," I asked, "I'm in phone."

Cosmic    2,501
"What is your thing, Anastasia?" he asks, his voice soft and his secret smile is back. I gaze at him unable to express myself. I'm on shifting tectonic plates. Try and be cool, Ana, my tortured subconscious begs on bended knee.

"Books," I whisper, but inside, my subconscious is screaming: You! You are my thing!

I slap it down instantly, mortified that my psyche is having ideas above its station.

"What kind of books?" He cocks his head to one side. Why is he so interested?

"Oh, you know. The usual. The classics. The Hall of Shame books, mainly."

He rubs his chin with his long index finger and thumb as he contemplates my answer.

Or perhaps he's just very bored and trying to hide it.

"Anything else you need?" I have to get off this subject - those fingers on that face are so beguiling.

"I don't know. What else would you recommend?"

What would I recommend? I don't even know what you're doing.

He nods, gray eyes alive with wicked humor. I flush, and my eyes stray of their own accord to his snug jeans.

"A Jaguars helmet" I reply, and I know I'm no longer screening what's coming out of my mouth. "Depending on the way you turn it, it can look matte black, or shiny gold, or both at the same time if you're feeling... wild."

He raises an eyebrow, amused, yet again.

"You wouldn't want to be locked in to one helmet color," I gesture vaguely in the direction of the other helmets.

"Do you worry about being locked in?" He smirks.

"Um." I feel the color in my cheeks rising again. I must be the color of the communist manifesto. I must be PANTONE 179C. Or is it 1795C?

"Did you know that a jaguar actually stands in the light and leaps into the shadows to hunt?"

I've lost all control over my mouth. Stop talking. Stop talking NOW.

waltere    298

Even though things were starting slowly my breathing was still shallow and ragged, my body tightening inside in ways I could never have imagined due to the fevered anticipation of what we were about to do.

"Are you ready?" He whispered huskily in my ear, the sound of His voice only worsening the rampant need currently coursing through every fiber of my being. "Ready to do something everybody does in secret, despite knowing its wrong?"

The need to respond was almost overwhelming, rising from deep down in my innermost parts, but I was prevented from doing so by the gag filling my mouth. Left with no other option to show Him how desperately ready and willing I was to do his bidding, I nodded, somehow in this moment even such a small action further kindled the fires of lust burning inside me.

As the pace quickened everything almost became too much, I could feel my inner goddess dancing the samba with my subconscious up and down my spine. Something inside me told me that we had to stop, and that this was wrong, but in that moment there was nothing on earth that could have made me actually do so.

As I reached the crescendo I felt His hands reach up to my face, slowly removing the gag and freeing me to make an attempt to vocalise the sensations that were currently flooding through every cell in my body. "What are you doing, you naughty girl?" He hisses in my ear, the feeling of his warm breath on the side of my neck becomes the final catalyst, tipping me over the edge as I finally manage to formulate the words.

"Oh Master Loogodude, I'm speeding!"

monkeypower    644

As I entered the room with a large mirror on the wall, I didn't expect to see two men. He hadn't told me about this and I had never been with multiple men before. I was shocked, but yet intrigued at the very same time.

The first man introduced himself as Tom. Tom, yes, he was the one I had met earlier and who had told me to come here. He quickly turned around and put on a frog mask. "Feels good man." he said to me in a way that stirred my inner woman as never before.

The second man spoke in a way I had never heard before. He refered to himself as Ray and also Angel, but did not break his speech. "Hello....Tom told me about you.....I hope you don't mind....me joining in."

This was new to me. Two men and I, all together in this room. I quickly looked around the room and found a bowl of candy next to a Teal and Vintage White door. I assumed this candy was part of their game so I put one in my mouth and swirled it around looking at the two men.

The candy tasted odd. I quickly spit it out and found it was a green cloved shaped candy. Shocked I took a closer look at the door and saw a hand scrawled sign hanging on it reading "Admiral's Quarters". Next to the door was the mirror. Another sign above the mirror read "Posters To Watch". What could this possibly mean, this makes no sens-. A sudden realization hit me. This was no ordinary mirror! This was a two way mirror and there was another man on the other side.

Cosmic    2,501

I pull him deeper into my mouth so I can feel him at the back of my throat and then to the front again. My tongue swirls around the chain stitching. He’s my very own Chief Black Hawk hockey-flavored popsicle. I suck harder and harder … Hmm … My inner goddess is doing the merengue with some salsa moves.

Cosmic    2,501

He holds out his hand, and in his palm are shiny silver pants lined with blue and white stripes. I gasp, and all the muscles deep in my belly clench. My inner goddess is doing the Ickey shuffle … Oh my … It’s a curious color. Once they’re on me, I can’t really see the green tint—but then again I know it's there … Oh my … I may have to keep these. They make me needy, needy for sex.

the admiral    10,191

'You were very disobedient,' he breathes in my ear, igniting a fire deep within.

'Okay...' I whisper.

He cups my face gently, raising uncontrollable urges in me.

Tipping my chin back, his mouth is on mine, tasting, anticipation and anxiety charging through me. He plants a soft kiss on my lips, insistent, sending shivers down my spine. His hand tightens around my hair at my nape, lifting his other hand to cradle my face as we kiss. My subconscious glares at me.

Catching me off guard, he yanks me off my feet, pushing me against the bedpost. I inhale sharply, pleasure lancing directly to my groin. Before I woke up with welts all across my back, I heard two words.

"Needs stripes."

I agreed.

LMU    3,017

With his eyes wide and full of fear, he gently tugs my hand and places it on his chest over his heart—in the forbidden zone. His breathing quickens. His heart is beating a frantic, pounding tattoo beneath my fingers … I gasp. MODS! TO THE GRAVEYARD! Why do I even bother?

CS85    5,184

His fingers drag lightly across the oaken desk, fading sunset reflecting an orange hue throughout the room. I wasn't sure if I was in a dream. His eyes won't meet mine - something's wrong. "Do you mind if I make myself...a bit more comfortable?" Words fail me. I try to verbalize and collapse, merely nodding my head in absentminded consent.

"Thank you....I'm normally not used to such interaction in all these clothes," he said with a rogueish wink. He loosened his tie as he strolled into the next room, leaving the door only slightly ajar. After several moments, a new strange voice called out to me.

"Burble, come in my dear, glub, glub."

Before me was a Giant Pacific Octopus. His tentacles each adorned with a different collectible NFL mini helmet. His elongated head was strapped with a dildo helmet, making him look like a sex kraken unicorn of the briny deep.

"Glurble, my lovely, I hope you don't find my true appearance shocking, blub, but I have another surprise waiting in the closet, dearest..." his tentacle gestured just behind me. My hands shaking, I opened the shuttered closet doors.

Out from the darkness walked a man in a baseball uniform. He was wearing a Panda costume head. His voice, dull and simple, blurted out in a muffled utterance: "Goo, m'lady. You may call me Goo."

The tentacles embraced my ankles as Goo unbuttoned his uniform. My night was only just beginning.

infrared41    3,658

That jersey! We've never used that jersey before. What on earth does he have in store for me? 'Do you like it?' he murmurs, his breathing husky and dark desire unfolds throughout my body as desire unfurls deep in my belly. 'Yes. It's modern.' My voice is barely audible. He smiles wickedly. 'Good.' He caresses my cheek, gazing at me lovingly, my insides liquefying. Leaning down, he shows it me, his eyes glowing with lust, igniting my blood. The jersey is magnificent, and an electric thrill thrums through me. His eyes glowing with lust, insistent, exploring, he pulls the jersey over my shoulders. Teasing, dominating, he softly straightens the wrinkles around the logo. I squirm against him, and his hand tightens around my hair, pulling my head back. My subconscious is screaming at me. You're a traditionalist! Moving suddenly, he pushes me against the bedpost. He restrains me with his hips, and all the air leaves my body. His skilled hands work their modern magic, and I am awash with the sensation of wearing a Diamondbacks TATC jersey. He then whispers "lights out." I lose myself to his fervent passion. How can he turn me with one jersey?

Mac the Knife    267

B, B, S, S & M

BFBS & M is a little more appropriate, don't you think?

Maybe, maybe not. Either way though? Needs stripes.

I'm just waiting for a real CCSLC old-timer to bring Craven into this somehow...

OnWis97    2,180

He just stood there looking uncomfortable. I was dumbfounded. They always come to me; I never make the first move. I took a seat on the couch and patted the cushion, staring right through him. He just stood there, adjusting his glasses, looking at his phone. I've never looked so hot. I've never felt so hot, but I was cooling off fast.

"Are you gay?" I asked him.

"No," he replied.

"Don't you find me attractive?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Are you religious?"

"Kinda"

"Well, I really want this to happen, but I am not interested in marriage or anything".

"Oh, I'd totally marry you, but I still could not have sex with you. But boy would I spend some time checking out your cute little gymnast body."

He's right; I DO have the body of a gymnast. So I ponder this bizarre non-encounter on my flight to Denver. I heard there's a guy there that would never turn me down.