the admiral

50 Shades of Wolf Grey

80 posts in this topic

My computer screen is now covered in Triscuit crumbs. Thanks for that.

"get on all fours" he says with an assertiveness that makes me tremble with desire... but also in fear. I can hear him reaching for a stick.

The anticipation is almost harder to take than the pleasureful punishment that I am sure to be receiving. When will it start? Each second feels like an hour. And then...

*crack*

The first strike was light. Not painful, but just enough of a tease to make me long for another, harder blow.

*crack*

The second one was much harder and more firm. The stick is having his desired effect.

*crack*

The third strike with the stick left me writhing in pain. Despite the pain, I wanted more. By this point I am dripping so much that I wish he would free me from the moist constraints of my smallclothes and allow me to be truly free.

*crack*

I scream out in pain. Now fearful that he intends to hurt me, I turn and face him. Mustering up only enough strength for a whisper, I ask "stick won't injury me, right?"

"Stick work will injury you" he replied.

3 people like this

Am I the only one who doesn't find any of this really that funny? Like I get the jokes, but none of them really made me laugh.

Am I the only one who doesn't find any of this really that funny? Like I get the jokes, but none of them really made me laugh.

Be prepared, your next.

To paraphrase D_G Now, no, you're probably not the only one.

Anyway, no one is forcing you to read this thread. But you might want to move along before we decide to break out the ropes and handcuffs.

Be prepared, your next.

His next what?

1 person likes this

Many of these are references to obscure things that happened long before you joined the boards.

1 person likes this

He lifts his whip. He looks like he's ready to strike me over and over. Suddenly, he puts the whip down, removes his mask, and gets down on all fours. "My turn," he whispers, quiet as a mouse. "Are you sure?" I ask. "This is what I want. This is what I need," he insists.

Tentatively, I bring the whip down across his back. "Harder," he says. I don't think I can. I've never done this before. I whip him again. "I need more," he replies. I muster all my strength and crack the whip across him. He yelps in pain and pleasure.

"Baseball's perfect warrior."

I whip again.

"Baseball's perfect knight."

Three times.

"Baseball's perfect warrior."

Four.

"Baseball's perfect knight."

Is this a McCall reference?

Am I the only one who doesn't find any of this really that sexy? Like I enjoy the cat-o-9-tails dancing a symphony of bloody pain on my inner thighs, but none of the leather daddy uniform really made me moist.

4 people like this

Jake, from Dildo, rolled over, poked Vera in the ribs, and whispered,

"...Is you awake?"

Holy hell. That gaze!

'Keep still,' he breathes as he hovers over me.

He leans in, and my heart starts pounding in anticipation. His mouth is on mine, dominating, exploring. He softly kisses my throat, and everything in my body tightens. His skilled tongue invades my mouth, and everything south of my waist tightens deliciously. He kisses me, his eyes glowing with lust, warmth pooling below my waist. I can hear a song by Miley Cyrus drifting through the air. How unexpected. I yelp, and his hand tightens around my hair, holding me gently in place.

All of a sudden, he yanks me off my feet, pushing me against the desk. I groan loudly, panting, making me writhe, making me yearn for him. He softly kisses my face, his eyes wild, pleasure lancing directly to my groin. It's so hot.

"Quickly," he whispers "off to the 'Ugliest Bathroom'"

I flop back onto my bed, grab my pillow and drag it over my face. I force in a deep breath and let out a primal shriek whilst kicking my legs wildly, giving in to my child-like tantrum. The yell morphs into sobs and then hysterical giggles. What am I going to do? My way forward is completely blurred as a flash back of yesterday’s events play through my rattled mind. How dare he suggest that Jobing.com Arena be torn down for a parking lot?

1 person likes this

That thread! We've never talked of that thread before. His fingers brush the keyboard, and I tingle ... everywhere. 'You were very despondent,' he growls, his eyes gray, and an electric thrill thrums through me as everything in my body tightens. 'Yes. Oh, yes...' I exhale . He touches the keyboard gently, sending delicious shivers through me ... there. Tipping the screen back, he clicks on...that thread, dominating, raising uncontrollable urges in me. His eyes, piercing, exploring, feeling spiraling out from years ago. He softly clicks the mouse, and everything south of my waist tightens deliciously. Insistent, dominating, his eyes glowing with lust, his thoughts are the same as mine. Pulling my head back, his hand tightens around my hair, fisting his hands. I am purring with pleasure. Suddenly, he grabs me by the waist and pushing me against the desk he says "goodnight, sweet prince." :censored: , I'm panting already, making me yearn for days gone by. All the air leaves my body.

My cheeks grow flushed at the sight of it. I run my hands along it...caressing every inch. "Have you ever seen one so big before?"

I laughed apprehensively - he knows I haven't. Nobody has, at least that I've heard of. "Sir, this can't possibly work. It's absurdly oversized!" Master's evil grin only made me ache deep in my loins. He knows just how to manipulate me. My weaknesses. My fetishes. I love the big ones...I can't deny it...

Buccaneers-new-helmet-481.png

2 people like this

My cheeks grow flushed at the sight of it. I run my hands along it...caressing every inch. "Have you ever seen one so big before?"

I laughed apprehensively - he knows I haven't. Nobody has, at least that I've heard of. "Sir, this can't possibly work. It's absurdly oversized!" Master's evil grin only made me ache deep in my loins. He knows just how to manipulate me. My weaknesses. My fetishes. I love the big ones...I can't deny it...

Buccaneers-new-helmet-481.png

[/quote

These have all been great, but this one is my new favorite

As he opened the door, my wildest dreams became reality. There were so many options, so many possibilities to indulge in. "Take your pick, it's all up to you." He whispered in my ear, obviously trying to make me feel special. "It's your night." There were just too many things to choose from, I had to pick fast, or I feel he would lose interest in me. "Can't I have it all?" I sputtered.

http://m.imgur.com/a/QaZHX

"You can have anything you desire."

I feel his stare as I enter the room. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined wearing something like this. I am a traditional and simplistic woman, and this outfit is neither.

"Come here," he whispers. "I want to soak in every detail."

I slowly walk closer to him, feeling suddenly empowered. I don't know why. Just moments ago, I was a timid, shy reporter. Now I feel like a superhero, with a billowing cape, ready to leap into his ever-inviting arms.

I shudder at the thoughts of my inhibitions suddenly being gone, as if they were flushed down a toilet into oblivion.

"Turn around," he says, forcefully, as he grabs my wrist and spins me around. My heart races... he has seen the front, but what will he think of the back? Will I ever be able to please this insatiable beast who calls me his own?

0904-buf-3rdfull.png

2 people like this

'Do you want to play? ,' he murmurs in my ear, coursing heat throughout my body.

'Yes...' I breathe .

'I want to hear you . Good.'

'Take me,' I whisper.

Leaning down, his mouth is on mine, exploring, warmth pooling below my waist. He kisses me, tasting, making me tremble. I can hear music faintly. He always puts songs on repeat in here. He curls his fingers around my head, pulling my head back as we kiss, frantically.

'I will take you when you answer one question,' he beckons.

'Anything, ask me anything,' I plead.

He leans in closely to my ear. 'Who...' he asks...
'is diz winconson mayn?'

1 person likes this

He smirks at me. Boy, he's so hard to please.

We've never used that type of object before. What on earth does he have in store for me?

'Do you want me? ,' he breathes, his eyes burning, and everything in my body tightens as a delicious tingling shoots through me.

'Please.' I swallow.

He caresses my cheek, gazing at me lovingly, shallowing my breath.

Leaning down, his skilled tongue invades my mouth, dominating, igniting a fire deep within. Exploring, insistent, his mouth is on mine. I moan again into his mouth, and his fingers curl into my hair, lifting his other hand to cradle my face. My inner goddess glares at me.

Suddenly, he shoves me against the wall. He holds me against his hips, and I'm going to combust. His hands trace down my body so that my craving spirals out of control. How can he turn me on with one word?

500px-New_York_Islanders_logo_%281995%E2