the admiral

50 Shades of Wolf Grey

80 posts in this topic

Strapped to the door, I glance around and see him coming down the stairs.

He exclaims in a cunning, but sensual voice "There's a surprise I have for you, but first, I must find it".

He starts for the closet and checks inside. He tosses aside things that look so good and tease me at what this surprise may be. Suddenly, he stops looking and exhales in an annoyed breath.

"All those other things I saw looked exhilarating, what's so special about this surprise"?

He replies "Oh those were good, but this one is the best of the best. I'd use it, but there's just one problem...

I don't know how to upload it.
1 person likes this

*facepalm*

Ugh,Fifty Shades of Grey fanfiction again.Sometimes I wonder about people these days.

RANDOM FACT:Fifty Shades of Grey was first an fan fiction for.......wait for it....Twilight.

RANDOM FACT:Fifty Shades of Grey was first an fan fiction for.......wait for it....Twilight.

THAT IS COMPLETELY NEW INFORMATION

1 person likes this

*facepalm*

Ugh,Fifty Shades of Grey fanfiction again.Sometimes I wonder about people these days.

1 person likes this

He carefully and gently ties my wrists to the bed posts then walks away. The anticipation is killing me. What can be next. Then, the blind fold goes on - followed by another round of waiting.

Then, I hear it - click... click.... click click click click click. It sounds like typing... on a keyboard. Then, the blindfold falls and I see him. Sitting there naked, posting on an internet message board. I can't read what he's typing, but I can see his screen name.

"'Pro Bondage'? Really?" I ask in disgust.

"No", he says. "You've got it all wrong. I'm just 'pro' bondage - like I'm in favor of it. Like how people are 'pro choice'. That's all. I'm not like a professional or anything."

He then turns around and continues to upload a drawing to his thread, titled "incredible (independent) S&M techniques".

"It looks like a fish hook", I tell him.

"well" - he says - "it is!"

1 person likes this

They say you never forget the first time.

I sat there, apprehensive. He should be home any minute, I thought. I couldn't wait for it. I wanted it. My body wanted it. My mind needed it. I grew anxious...

Suddenly, footsteps. He's here. I heard him fiddle with the lock. The door opened. Will walked in.

He had an aura of vague familiarity around him, like I had known him once before, only for him to disappear without a trace. I walked up to him. Staring deeply into those deep, grey eyes, I nodded. He nodded back. We were ready to do the deed.

"Give me five minutes", I told him.

Down the hall in the bedroom, I stripped. The clothes came flying off, thanks to Reebok's new innovative technology, which allows clothes to be stripped 1.2% faster. Drops of sweat were wicked away. I took a few minutes to collect myself, but, finally, I was ready...Here I go...

I walked out out into the cold hallway; it was freezing. My nipples were harder than PhantomDreamer watching the Mariners in 1977 throwbacks. I looked him in the eyes, but he did not reciprocate.

"What the f--k are you doing?"

Bewildered, I took a step back. "What do you mean?", I asked, betrayed. Suddenly, it dawned on me. As the figure stood there in full clothing underneath the dim glow of the Ikea light fixture, I recognized him. willmorris...we meet again.

He carefully and gently ties my wrists to the bed posts then walks away. The anticipation is killing me. What can be next. Then, the blind fold goes on - followed by another round of waiting.

Then, I hear it - click... click.... click click click click click. It sounds like typing... on a keyboard. Then, the blindfold falls and I see him. Sitting there naked, posting on an internet message board. I can't read what he's typing, but I can see his screen name.

"'Pro Bondage'? Really?" I ask in disgust.

"No", he says. "You've got it all wrong. I'm just 'pro' bondage - like I'm in favor of it. Like how people are 'pro choice'. That's all. I'm not like a professional or anything."

He then turns around and continues to upload a drawing to his thread, titled "incredible (independent) S&M techniques".

"It looks like a fish hook", I tell him.

"well" - he says - "it is!"

Awesome. Let's put a bow on this one. Good work, all!

As I lustfully awaited the waves of euphoria that my body was eagerly anticipating, my mind instead was pulsating with strong feelings of déjà vu. Something about him seemed so familiar. Was it his enchanting musk? No, that wasn't it. Was it the way that he pressed me against the wall and handed out my punishment? No, I definitely haven't felt his form of erotic justice from anyone else.

As the shackles were placed on my wrists and the yearning became more than I could take, my hunches were confirmed. The assumed man of mystery went to the nightstand to obtain protection for the evening's festivities and right there on his wallet was the answer. His wallet was embroidered with the original Charlotte Bobcats logo. And then there was the keychain... a brick wall covered with ivy.

This has been a great read. Someone needs to do a youtube video reading this thread.

This has been a great read. Someone needs to do a youtube video reading this thread.

CS85?

Anyone know Morgan Freeman's agent?

Monica Bisordi can read the female parts.

This may have been one of the all time great threads here on the boards.

Reading through this,I may have been dead by laughing so hard at this crazy stuff.

This may have been one of the all time great threads here on the boards.

Reading through this,I may have been dead by laughing so hard at this crazy stuff.

So, 20 days and 69 *snort* posts into your career, and this is "one of the all time great threads here on the boards"

Methinks something is afoot

This is going to be a great thread once everyone stops posting in it.

2 people like this

2 people like this

dennisbergan giving Stephen Hawking a right proper rogering takes things to a whole new level. That MacInTalk voice is a real throwemback!

If I had a dollar for every time Cal worked me over, physically, I’d be a pretty wealthy guy. He still owes me a suit! He told me flat out, he said, ‘You are never to come past this point into the back of the plane, under no circumstances.’ So, I’m in my first suit that I paid for myself as a Major League player, feelin’ real frisky, and Cal says, ‘I need you to come here.’ And all of a sudden I crossed over that imaginary barrier line. He tackled me, wrestled me to the ground. They had just got done eating a bunch of blue crabs in the back of the plane, so there was nothing but mud and Old Bay seasoning everywhere. He throws me to the ground and he tears my suit off of me, and I’m like, ‘What are you doing?’ And he goes, ‘Remember when I said that under no circumstances do you come back here?’ I’m like, ‘Well you just told me to!’ ‘I said under no circumstances, and that includes when I ask you to come back here.