the admiral

50 Shades of Wolf Grey

the admiral    10,638

VQOm3Ph.jpg

Catching me off guard, dennisbergan slams me against the desk. He restrains me with his hips, and it's so erotichis need for me. His hands trail up my body, and I'm drowning in a pool of desire. How can he do this to me?

He lifts my chin, and my breath hitches. His mouth is on mine, tasting. He kisses me, dominating, warmth pooling below my waist. Pulling my head back, he curls his fingers into my hair, holding tight. My subconscious has stopped dancing and is staring too, mouth open and drooling slightly.

'Here? ,' he breathes, his breathing harsh, and everything in my body tightens as a pulse of warmth pools inside me.

'Please.' I swallow.

'This is not going to hurt. It will be intense,' dennisbergan growls, his eyes stormy.

'Don't make me wait,' I whisper.

Tipping my chin back, his mouth is on mine, his eyes glowing with lust, making me squirm. Dominating, he softly kisses my bottom lip. His hand tightens around my hair at my nape, holding me firmly in place as we kiss. My subconscious is purring with pleasure.

lest you think I did it myself

CS85    5,387

His touch is surprisingly gentle. I find myself unwilling to shy away from his clearly manicured fingers as they walk a trail down my shoulder.

"You know I've been waiting for the right moment to show you this..." he coos, making my feet sweat as I struggle to maintain eye contact. His hand now moves to the small of my back, guiding me down the hallway, at the end of which lies a gunmetal grey door, a brass knob in the crude shape of a phallus serves as its handle.

"Open it," he whispers huskily into my ear, my nostrils suddenly intoxicated with his corndog-tainted breath, the perfume of his unwashed sweatpants. With each lolling movement of his glass eye my heartbeat quickened, and in my feverish state I reached for the erotic doorknob. With a subtle *click* the door creaked open, and at last I gazed upon his secret, and found myself simultaneously flooded with terror and overcome with lust. My panties became saturated with a new dampness, and my knees weakened as I pored over the beautiful, yet horrifying entity in front of me.

wyomings.jpg

Tigers6884    299

Tears of laughter stream down my face. What the actual :censored: am I reading? I ask myself, gasping for air. This is too much, my lungs cannot withstand the amusement. I should be doing my homework, but my fellow CCSLC members have different plans for me

CS85    5,387

My tongue swirls wildly in my mouth, scraping the roof of my mouth in a futile search for moisture. Circulation cut off, tingling in my extremities, and yet this is clearly the least of my troubles, here in the dank bowels of Master's domicile. I have given up struggling against my restraints. I am truly broken. He knows this.

It has been 3 days and I am aching for nourishment. Stimuli. The little light that does bleed in from the edges of the door frame betrays only faint passing shadows and swirling dust motes. Without warning, the passing shadows stop in front of my door. After a brief hesitation, I find myself stricken blind - that son of a bitch didn't even give a word of warning.

Scrambling backward, my instincts don't permit any dignity or grace. I can almost feel his smirk as my exposed flesh scrapes and slaps along the cold concrete floor, my bonds clinking a sonata of retreat. Shielding my eyes, I can only make out a bleary silhouette as Master's guttural voice fills my ears: "I don't suppose you've had enough, Pet?"

The uncontrollable shivers grow as he inches forward, uttering a cruel laugh, and as my vision clears I find his hands in the process of unbuttoning his crisp dress shirt. "No more!" At least that's what I tried to say, but the parched desert of my throat is only capable of crumbling vowels and dry, desperate shrieks.

"You will OBEY!" His shout is stern, dominating, powerful. I freeze instantly, remembering my place. "Good girl...eyes to the floor...NOW." I do as I am told. My eyes trace imaginary shapes on the heartless stone, my fingers stricken white. His shirt falls to the floor, pooling around his feet.

"Look at me...look at Master...."

What I see is a nightmare. My breath catches in my lungs and I panic - I must escape this, I cannot endure such horror, no, not anymore - but his hands, those cheetoh-dusted fingertips, the Krusty The Clown novelty wristwatch, all squeeze my shoulders in a steely vice. "YOU WILL LOOK AT MASTER!!!"

I go limp. I am His. I have no choice. My eyes slowly open and through my tears I see the curvature. The demonic foulness that soils something once beautiful. What...what has he done? What evil would do this? Through my tears, I smile my bravest and most treacherous smile. His yellow teeth seem to glow through his cracked mouth as the bastard creature on his chest stares holes through my soul. I have died? I must have surely died and the devil is taking his pay. This is surely his child.

a10424i1_BUFFASLUG185.jpg

infrared41    3,723

'God. You are so beautiful,' Kramerica murmurs as he hovers over me. He runs his nose along my forehead, and my stomach convulses. His eyes glowing with lust, he grabs my hair and yanks down, lifting his other hand to cradle my face as he corrects me yet again. My internal organs are doing the merengue with some salsa moves. Abruptly, he pushes me against the wall. He's pinning me to the wall using his hips, and my heart is pounding. "Actually, Bert Campaneris never hit 25 home runs" he tells me, and desire courses through my blood. It's pleasure overload.

This thread is 12 different kids of :censored:-ed up. It's going to be great. Kudos, Lt. Commander.

Tigers6884    299

[ He's pinning me to the wall using his hips, and my heart is pounding. "Actually, Bert Campaneris never hit 25 home runs" he tells me, and desire courses through my blood. It's pleasure overload.

I lost it at Bert Campaneris.

monkeypower    656

He leans in, and my heart starts pounding. His tongue invades my mouth, his eyes glowing with lust, dominating. Insistent, tasting, he kisses me. He softly kisses my throat, dominating, raising uncontrollable urges in me. I can hear a song by Rockstar Matt drifting through the air. Infrared always puts songs on repeat in here. I squirm against him, and he curls his fingers around my head, pulling my head back.

the admiral    10,638

He lifts his whip. He looks like he's ready to strike me over and over. Suddenly, he puts the whip down, removes his mask, and gets down on all fours. "My turn," he whispers, quiet as a mouse. "Are you sure?" I ask. "This is what I want. This is what I need," he insists.

Tentatively, I bring the whip down across his back. "Harder," he says. I don't think I can. I've never done this before. I whip him again. "I need more," he replies. I muster all my strength and crack the whip across him. He yelps in pain and pleasure.

"Baseball's perfect warrior."

I whip again.

"Baseball's perfect knight."

Three times.

"Baseball's perfect warrior."

Four.

"Baseball's perfect knight."

PaperThin    194

He runs his nose along my forehead, and my heart skips a beat. His tongue invades my mouth, tasting. He plants a soft wet kiss on my lips, his eyes glowing with lust, sparking electricity ... below. He softly kisses my cheek, and my muscles clench deep inside me. His mouth is on mine, and an electric thrill thrums through me. His hand tightens around my hair at my nape, lifting his other hand to cradle my face as we kiss. My inner goddess does the samba.

'Turn around,' he whispers, and I comply immediately.

He grins against my neck. My mouth goes dry. I worry, again, that I'm not enough for him. His handcuffs sit on top of the still-rumpled bed. I can't imagine how he wants to use those.

'God, I need you,' he breathes as he hovers over me. Catching me off guard, he shoves me against the wall. He's pinning me to the wall using his hips, and it's so erotic—his need for me. Frantic, his skilled tongue invades my mouth. I inhale sharply.

Oh god, I'm not feeling so well.

CS85    5,387

I use the last reserves of energy I have to simply kneel. My feet are crookedly splayed, the cold air of this basement gently caressing my goosebumped-labia. Master has rolled a well-used office chair into my chamber, the seat cover of which is striped with faded remnants of many-a-buttsweat. As he eases his grotesque bulk down, I notice his pants seem lumpy...my pulse doubles.

"You're going to do something special for Daddy, aren't you?" He beckons me forward with one hand, the other hastily unclasping the button on his rumpled jeans. "Look what I have for you, my sweet...that's right...look at this..."

As it bursts out of his pants, I can only feel the knotted churning of my stomach. The bile is swirling, boiling, moments from belching upwards, so thick is my disgust at this monstrosity.

"...M-M-Master...you want me to put ... that into my...mouth!?"

His sinister nod only confirms my worst fears. "Yes, Pet. Do it...Obey Master or..will I need to show you my Browns Room?"

Without hesitation I grab this flopping object in my hand before "browns" leaves his lips again. There is no other way but to satisfy him...and I can't even fit my hand around this thing. It's jagged shape is something I've never seen before...not like this...but he is looking at me with such intensity.

His good eye is staring into my soul (the glass eye is looking in a random upward direction, unfortunately), and his firm nod suddenly gives me such a longing. I take the strange crooked shape and put the tip into my mouth...its flavor is bland, mercifully.

"That's right, my sweet...suck my clock numbers....good girl." His hands work their way through my hair as I take the red-orange numeral 7 from the Buccaneers jersey in as deeply as possible, wondering just how many of these things he stripped from those awful new uniforms.

PaperThin    194

Holy crap. That look!

'You are so beautiful,' he murmurs, pinning me with his bold gaze.

Leaning down, he plants a soft wet kiss on my lips, tasting, making my muscles clench in response. His tongue invades my mouth, and desire unfurls deep in my belly. He kisses me, dominating, sparking electricity ... below, coursing heat throughout my body. I can hear a song by Justin Bieber drifting through the air. How unexpected. He grabs my hair and yanks down, lifting his other hand to cradle my face.

Moving suddenly, he yanks me off my feet, shoving me against the doorway. It's so erotic—his need for me, pleasure lancing directly to my groin. He softly trails his fingers across my neck, and my body rises and fills with my arousal. How can his body do this to me?

BlackBolt3    1,179

He said, "I'll be back, baby." As I was chained to the bedposts by some rusty handcuffs, I couldn't imagine what surprises he had in store for me. Thoughts of chains, whips, and muzzles ran throughout my mind. Despite my wildest fantasies, what he returned to the bedroom wearing was a shock. As he mounted me in his 1980s' Seattle Mariners hat and pullover jersey...

CS85    5,387

What time was it? I couldn't tell. All I had known for days was the infinite blackness of this blindfold. My guts lurched as I felt the prodding of another tiny plastic straw at my lips. With a sigh, I relent and I feel the cloying sweetness of my 14th wild cherry Capri-Sun being forcefully sprayed down my throat. As the crimson remnants spilled down my neck, I felt the bracken of his neckbeard scrape against my shoulder.

"You spilled," he whispers, the hot stink of his breath chokes me: Totino's pizza. Sausage.

"You know the punishment for making a mess." The malice in his tone drives a cold spike of fear down my spine, rippling through my reddened nakedness. Bound to this pole, hands and feet, I can only writhe when I'm not petrified with ecstasy.

Suddenly I feel the leather tress of the riding crop slithering along my shoulder blades, sizing me up. I can feel the wetness drip down my thighs. Of the spilled capri-sun, that is.

The odious stench of economy-brand pizza pollutes my nostrils as he wheezes his demand: "Say my name."

Beneath the blindfold my eyes dart wildly...his name? But there have been so many.."...which name, Master?"

*CRACK!*

"Augh! Cody21! Cody21!"

*CRACK* "Try again."

"OW! BBallSuperFan!"

*CRACK* "teehee...NOPE."

"Watchman?! *crack* Blazers4Life! *crack* Superleafsfan?! *CRACK* CSS DESIGNS!!? *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK*........

FGM13    698

This is amazing. Just, wow. Incredible.