NFL expansion

bbb

Football should definitely expand but not just with the NFL. Those are good additions in my opinion and wouldn't mind seeing teams from other countries, but with that good idea might as well say just make it a world league like how soccer is setup just separate from the NFL. You wouldn't model this league from it's competition but structure it to where the world would get a fair chance of a nice lengthy football season since it's the only sport with the shortest life span. It'll be nice to have a football league where countries can play other countries just like soccer, then it'll make for some sick ass uniforms too. I'll give a crack at Las Vegas Admirals

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What dog breed is that supposed to be?

Yeah...this. The horse head (I assume, because to be honest It's kind of difficult to tell what kind of animal that's supposed to be right now) needs a lot of work. Assuming it's a horse, the snout needs to be much thicker, the ear is thinner and more upright, and it needs a mane. I would suggest finding a good reference photo to help.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

Surfing on the net l found the most possible cities for an expansion : l created a 36-teams NFL, still with AFC and NFC but EASTERN,CENTRAL e WESTERN division with 6 teams each

There are 4 new teams: Oregon Seagulls, Honolulu Sharks, Las Vegas Admirals, Mexico City Atzecs

l'll do the new teams logos and uniform after

There are also 2 relocations: San Antonio Raiders and LA Chargers

nflexpansionconferences_zpsc9801adb.png

AFC

EASTERN

Miami

Jacksonville

Baltimore

Buffalo

NY jets

New England

CENTRAL

Pittsburgh

Cleveland

Cincinnati

Indianapolis

Tennessee

Houston

WESTERN

Mexico City +

San Antonio *

Kansas City

Denver

Los Angeles *

Oregon +

NFC

EASTERN

NY giants

Philadelphia

Washington DC

Carolina

Tampa Bay

St. Louis

CENTRAL

Minnesota

Green Bay

Chicago

Detroit

Atlanta

New Orleans

WESTERN

Dallas

Arizona

Las Vegas +

Honolulu +

San Francisco

Seattle

( + = expansion team ; * = relocating team )

l'll also make later a new playoff format with 14 teams in

My suggestion for an NFL team in Portland is the Portland Pathfinders. It evokes the pioneer spirit of the Oregon Trail and could be a tribute to the elite U.S. Army Pathfinder school.

Wouldn't it be awkward for a team to straight up steal another team's logo and name? I thought this was an expansion, not a relocation.

winnipeg jets

LA Raiders

LA Rams

Great observation, but like I said. I thought this was an expansion not a relocation. Unless I'm just mistaken and it is a relocation of San Diego then why not say that.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Wouldn't it be awkward for a team to straight up steal another team's logo and name? I thought this was an expansion, not a relocation.

winnipeg jets

LA Raiders

LA Rams

Great observation, but like I said. I thought this was an expansion not a relocation. Unless I'm just mistaken and it is a relocation of San Diego then why not say that.

Said it in the first post of this topic

What dog breed is that supposed to be?

Yeah...this. The horse head (I assume, because to be honest It's kind of difficult to tell what kind of animal that's supposed to be right now) needs a lot of work. Assuming it's a horse, the snout needs to be much thicker, the ear is thinner and more upright, and it needs a mane. I would suggest finding a good reference photo to help.

Ok, I'll update the horse in this weekend

Why are all the NFL logos on your map from 2003? Are those teams reverting back to old logos? Just asking because you reverted the Chargers back to their old font.

l found this image google and l put the "old" chargers logo because l didn't made the new yet

Don't go back to the horse...there is already a horse team (the Broncos) in the division. I think a revised version of the current logo would be fine.

Maybe change only the color-scheme?

Like this

LA%20chargers%20logo%20change%20color_zp

Both new Chargers logos look good, the update is a whole lot better than the first one, but it could still use some work on the mane.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Surfing on the net l found the most possible cities for an expansion : l created a 36-teams NFL, still with AFC and NFC but EASTERN,CENTRAL e WESTERN division with 6 teams each

There are 4 new teams: Oregon Seagulls, Honolulu Sharks, Las Vegas Admirals, Mexico City Atzecs

AFC

EASTERN

Miami

Jacksonville

Baltimore

Buffalo

NY jets

New England

CENTRAL

Pittsburgh

Cleveland

Cincinnati

Indianapolis

Tennessee

Houston

WESTERN

Mexico City +

San Antonio *

Kansas City

Denver

Los Angeles *

Oregon +

NFC

EASTERN

NY giants

Philadelphia

Washington DC

Carolina

Tampa Bay

St. Louis

CENTRAL

Minnesota

Green Bay

Chicago

Detroit

Atlanta

New Orleans

WESTERN

Dallas

Arizona

Las Vegas +

Honolulu +

San Francisco

Seattle

When are you going to do the uniforms and stadium for the Honolulu Sharks?

AFC

EASTERN

Miami

Jacksonville

Baltimore

Buffalo

NY jets

New England

CENTRAL

Pittsburgh

Cleveland

Cincinnati

Indianapolis

Tennessee

Houston

WESTERN

Mexico City +

San Antonio *

Kansas City

Denver

Los Angeles *

Oregon +

NFC

EASTERN

NY giants

Philadelphia

Washington DC

Carolina

Tampa Bay

St. Louis

CENTRAL

Minnesota

Green Bay

Chicago

Detroit

Atlanta

New Orleans

WESTERN

Dallas

Arizona

Las Vegas +

Honolulu +

San Francisco

Seattle

When are you going to do the uniforms and stadium for the Honolulu Sharks?

Up next after the LA chargers uniforms! :)

Archived