NFL Done By MCH: Take 2 (Baltimore Added)

martymcfry

All right, here we go. My second try at the NFL. For those who don't remember, my first one was largely a flop. I had a lot of trouble taking C&C and my concepts were too bland. That was about three months ago. Now I've got improved software, more creative ideas, and I'm willing to listen to any C&C thrown at me (unless it's like the suggestion for a black jersey for the Bills in my previous thread).

I'll be going in order of division, starting with the AFC East, then the North, South, West, and then the NFC in the same order. Within the division I'll be going from the worst team to the best. The limits are: two helmets, four jerseys, four pants, and one throwback allowed for each team. Let's get started with the Jets

NEW YORK JETS

Combos:
Green on white | Green on green | White on green | White on white |

5P6Jcf8.pngFwTQfRs.png
Obviously there aren't too many changes here, because the Jets already have a great look. There are only two changes here. First is the most obvious, the change from the hunter green color to the brighter green they used when they became the Jets. Second is replacing the outdated logo they currently use with a cleaner, more modern one. This is probably one of the ones I changed the least because, as I said before, the Jets have a great look. Enjoy!

New York Jets (This post), Update | Miami Dolphins, Update | Buffalo Bills, Update #1, Update #2 | New England Patriots, Update, Update 2
Cleveland Browns, Update #1| Baltimore Ravens | Cincinnati Bengals | Pittsburgh Steelers
Tennessee Titans | Jacksonville Jaguars | Houston Texans | Indianapolis Colts
Oakland Raiders | San Diego Chargers | Kansas City Chiefs | Denver Broncos
Washington Redskins | New York Giants | Philadelphia Eagles | Dallas Cowboys
Chicago Bears | Minnesota Vikings | Detroit Lions | Green Bay Packers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers | Atlanta Falcons | New Orleans Saints | Carolina Panthers
St. Louis Rams | San Francisco 49ers | Arizona Cardinals | Seattle Seahawks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is a clean look but both previous posters mentioned, a slight diversion from the what you put would be cool. Utilizing the sharpness of the jet from Jets logo from the 90's would add a little something and maybe tapering all the lines in the uniform and helmet (like the Ravens) would make them look more dynamic while staying to the old uniform style.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

almost the exact same as the real team, and the numbers are off center. I'd slow down and be more creative if I were you.

not everything has to be a complete overhaul... little tweaks are perfect for some teams and the Jets, in this sense, are one of them. He is being creative.

almost the exact same as the real team, and the numbers are off center. I'd slow down and be more creative if I were you.

not everything has to be a complete overhaul... little tweaks are perfect for some teams and the Jets, in this sense, are one of them. He is being creative.

Also his first team posted, the Dolphins could be a complete creative overhaul....which i am excited to see by the way , good work on the Jets so far hopefully it translate to the same greens being used on field (if this did ever hit the field)

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I didn't realize the numbers were off center. Thanks for pointing that out. As the others said, this is the first one, and not all of them will be completely redone. The Jets are already almost perfect, so I did what I could to make it just right. For the Dolphins, I had something different in mind, as far as jerseys go.

Miami Dolphins

vQXXNis.png24g8HO8.png

A few changes for the Dolphins. First is the most obvious, the addition of the shoulder design. I was trying to figure out what I could do with Dolphins that would make them look unique. I started experimenting with different parts of the logo to see what I could do when it hit me that the sun bursts would make an excellent shoulder design. I also made an effort to add a little more orange and make sure navy stayed in the background. Enjoy!

what if you added a white out line to the sun burst on the teal, and vise versa

I agree, to me there is just a little bit too much teal/aqua on the shoulders.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

That's a nice look for the Dolphins. A lot of people have done the sunburst shoulders over the years (including myself), and I really like the look. The thicker orange in the helmet and pants stripes is nice as well. The only things I don't like are the belts and socks. Most of the time belts look best when matching the color of the pants, and the orange socks are a little garish. I would also use the sunburst pattern on the socks instead of the stripes. Then you'd have an equal balance of the two.

Archived