Browns concept '15 - based on new colors and wordmark

oldschoolvikings

Just something I was playing around with... by no means is this a "prediction".

brown3_zpsp7amxd9p.png

I absolutely love this design. Its simple enough to become iconic in its own right.

It keeps the past alive and kicking, retaining the relevance of history by breathing some fresh air into the brand ... exactly what a good update should do. Unfortunately, its too nice, and too sensible to be anything like what we'll end up seeing, for sure.

Really nice stuff.

I might be in the minority but i wish the browns would just abandon the whole Cleveland Browns moniker and become the cleveland bulldogs and put a bulldog on the helmets. That would be awesome. Besides Paul Brown ended up in Cincy in 1970 so this would be a great way to break away from their instate rivals down south in which the Brown family is still involved.

I might be in the minority but i wish the browns would just abandon the whole Cleveland Browns moniker and become the cleveland bulldogs and put a bulldog on the helmets. That would be awesome. Besides Paul Brown ended up in Cincy in 1970 so this would be a great way to break away from their instate rivals down south in which the Brown family is still involved.

No. The Browns are unique and are perfect right now. (We'll see if we can still say that April 14, my hunch is no) The idea of the Cleveland Bulldogs is absolutely horrible IMO. The Browns are one of the only teams never to have a name or location change, and it should stay that way.

In my opinion, the brown jersey needs orange at the bottom of the sleeve (basically a mirror of the brown jersey). Otherwise this is an awesome set. Great work!

The jersey stripes were meant to mirror the pants stripes, as much as possible.

Makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.

Archived