FORUM RULES VIOLATION: NFL Concept Helmets

DLabPG5429

Most of these would be pretty hard to make, due to the fact that they use stickers to decorate helmets.

"You play to win the game...Hello. You play to win the game." - Herman Edwards

"We talkin' bout practice?" - A.I.

"What’s that? Ah — playoffs? Don’t talk about — playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game! Another game." - Jim Mora

Instead of simply throwing all the pictures up here, it would be better if you posted just a few at a time and explained your thinking for each.

Unfortunately, it seems like most all of these follow the same pattern. 1. Slightly enlarged logo. 2. Brushed or Matte finish. 3. an overall print of something tangentially related to the team or city. Having a mix of modern and traditional will give your concepts more credibility.

These really did go from 0 to -100 really quick. Most of these concepts look like something Lil' Wayne would put on his team if he owned an NFL franchise. Goddy and flashy and unnecessary for most of them. The Packers should never have Green helmets. The Browns should never have a logo. And last time I checked it was the Philadelphia Eagles, not Philadelphia Ducks.

You get a gold star for effort though.

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

Really nice works, the concept on the Chargers - Chiefs - Jaguars - Baltimore - Jets helmets are very interesting.

Now, Bucs fan here, would you do it with the old bucs logo? please, i mean the real one you know (97-13 logo)

These are pretty much the same as the other helmet concepts just with a smaller logo (on some). Some of these are nice, but some just plain don't work at all. None of these would work with any of their jerseys. And why do the Rams have a Hollywood feel? They play in St. Louis.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

I've gone ahead and locked this topic due to the OP's use of Logoman's concept logo — a CCSLC member — without stating that he had permission to do so.

If the OP can provide photographic proof that he has Logoman's blessing, I'll go ahead and open this back up.

Remember, if you spot plagiarism or a forum rules violation, PLEASE report them to the moderating team.

Thank you.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived