LA Kings 96-98 throwback

Slajd

It does look way better without the stripes that run from sleeve to collar and the black jersey's gotta have the hem stripe. It drives me crazy how they currently have it on the white jersey, but not on the black.

Another thing you did that I like: you made all the stripes the same width. back in the day the hem stripe was a little bit thinner than the arm stripes.

330.jpg

I think your concept would be killer if you dropped the homeplate logo and just used the crown as the crest. I like the chevy logo as the shoulder patch.

PvO6ZWJ.png

It does look way better without the stripes that run from sleeve to collar and the black jersey's gotta have the hem stripe. It drives me crazy how they currently have it on the white jersey, but not on the black.

Another thing you did that I like: you made all the stripes the same width. back in the day the hem stripe was a little bit thinner than the arm stripes.

330.jpg

I think your concept would be killer if you dropped the homeplate logo and just used the crown as the crest. I like the chevy logo as the shoulder patch.

Ok, I think they look better with colors on the collars dont like black collars on black jerseys. I have made new home jersey with the crown.

11021542_1536240193322335_25881491150730

Archived