ltjets21

One Year Uniforms

On 1/26/2018 at 9:40 AM, cajunaggie08 said:

Nike came out with a new set for Miami in 2014. They switched to Adidas in 2015.

miami-unis.jpg

The Adidas set that came out in 2015 lasted a season and a half before they rolled out their 80's inspired set that they still have now.

USATSI_8784610.jpg

I liked the idea of that adidas set. My biggest issue with it was they tried to mimic the Nike numbers and the stripes looked like tinfoil. Going to their current look was their better option.

171c79ff8634c0fa0c9c7393be1c8afa--saints

Wore these for only one season...those wide gold stripes and those....pants. Ugh.

6bccb70978858ca1d1afc59099a6a046.jpg

Saints only wore solid white on the road for one whole season (1975). Solid set all around and I think they'd do well to bring back the white pants full time...

On ‎2017‎年‎9‎月‎18‎日 at 7:15 AM, WSU151 said:

I'd like to see Robert Kraft bring these back or the 1994 set, although the "throwback for five years" rule might be tricky.  With silver helmets, it's definitely doable.  Maybe in 2019, as it'd be the 100th NFL anniversary, and the 25th anniversary of Kraft's first year as owner, plus that year really started the Patriots turn around.

Never really liked how the TV numbers were a different color than the ones on the shirt.

On ‎2015‎年‎7‎月‎3‎日 at 9:40 AM, BringBackTheVet said:

You're telling me that as late as the late '60s, goalies still weren't wearing masks? You'd have to be insane to tend goal sans mask.

Goalies are a special kind of player, they say.

3 hours ago, Wizza said:

Goalies are a special kind of player, they say.

The NHL's last maskless goalie was in 1974