One Year Uniforms

ltjets21

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hatred those Xtreme uniforms with a passion.

That name makes it sound like they waited until 5 minutes before the press release to name them. The others at least didn't appear to be named by a sports drink firm.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I know that this is kind of a subtle thing, but I think it still works here.

John Wall's rookie year was the first and only year the blue/gold/black Wizards wore v-neck jerseys. The very next year, they overhauled their uniforms to their current red/white/navy look.

wallhurt.jpg?w=320

I'm not sure necklines and trim changes are the intent of this thread. If we are including granular details, than most of the toilet-bowl collars in the NFL lasted a year.

Right. And every time a college team appeared in a bowl or conference championship, their patch was different. No need to split hairs in THIS thread. We split them plenty of places elsewhere on here. :)

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

In 1993 the Mets changed their home and road jerseys. They changed the road jerseys again for 1994 (added a front number, removed the orange and blue sleeve cuff dealies and pants stripes). They went back to their traditional look in 1995.

'93

nl_1993_newyork.gif

'94

nl_1994_newyork.gif

In 1993 the Mets changed their home and road jerseys. They changed the road jerseys again for 1994 (added a front number, removed the orange and blue sleeve cuff dealies and pants stripes). They went back to their traditional look in 1995.

'93

nl_1993_newyork.gif

'94

nl_1994_newyork.gif

In 1993 and 1994, I thought these were good uniforms. The problem was...the team was just awful. The arched New York mark (that they currently use) is pretty phenomenal for the Mets, so that was an upgrade.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

cd29f993e89d30998652c1c3000371c7.jpgdce20c98e254d6a916ef877ffd5ef943.jpg

Honestly, get rid of the pointless Broncos side panels and those Demons uniforms would work well for Arizona State.

Always loved those Bolts unis. And the helmet was too good to be used on the XFL

B1N0kJkIcAAYxsA.jpg

144101.jpg

The jerseys with the G in the stripes were introduced in 1984 and the pants are essentially what the Packers wear now, but 1988 was the only year they were worn together.

Archived