Hi guys -

I was looking through the logos on the site and noticed a few comments under Beloit Snappers suggesting an update was required. So i took a run at it for a bit of fun.

0Kl23KC.jpg

There's potential to create a few smaller components (cap logo, shoulder patch, word mark, etc.) from the base parts here.

Feel free to share your thoughts.

I think you've done a nice job here, it's cleaned up but still has some minor league charm to it. I really like the turtle's expression. I might look at cleaning up the foot(flipper?) a little, and the 2 little white bits above the E catch my eye, but that's about all. Well done.

I love the updated font. I like that you turned the hat around. The updates to the turtle make him look a lot less "dumpy".

The only thing I don't like so much is the fact you muted the gold as much as you did. I preferred the darker gold.

Beautiful update. I like the changed color-scheme but would be interested to see how it looked with the original yellow. The shell and head are very nicely done. I'd definitely look to tighten up the wordmark with the logo to eliminate those tiny specs of white over the "e" as was previously mentioned. Also, maybe look to eliminate the white above the "a" too.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived