H11K NFL Uniform Revival (Denver Broncos Revamp)

H11K

Hello everyone, I am not new to these boards and have had a few series. Yet, those series have gone unfinished, Idk but whenever i start a new topic I complete about 3 concepts and then forget about it completely. I am sorry for clogging the boards with a few unfinished concept series. So for this NFL revival i will focus on completing it 100%.

Lets start off with the Cardinals, victims of terrible piping right now I really wanted to take an element from past uniforms and make it new. Also aded the stripes to the helmet, and made the red lighter. The color change was an attempt to make the uniforms and logo seem more bold and aggressive. I also eliminated the monochrome red look... Leave C&C Please!!

YkvBdoL.jpg

v3rbvtV.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

Seems pretty plain, I'd put a stripe on the jersey that fades away like the one on the helmet.

I was thinking about doing that but did not know where to start, after i get some more feedback ill try and incorporate that into the update.

a2BRS8U.png

You should put the numbers on the top of the shoulder and then put the fade-away stripes where the shoulder and the sleeve meet. Really like how the red looks and this is so much better than what they currently wear because of the yokes that they have in real life.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

I like it a lot, it's very clean and simple, yet if it were used by the Cardinals it would be instantly unique and recognizable. My only problem is that black and yellow go unused thoughout the set. Though I'd rather see a red and white logo instead of a red, white, black and yellow uniform, but it just can't happen. So no complaints from me. Can't wait to see what's next

Update looks just better enough to make it look perfect.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

I didn't really like this the first time I saw it, but I think that's just because it's such a different style from their current look. It grows on me every time I look at it. I wouldn't mind seeing some more black incorporated, but I also could see them embracing a red and white look. Nicely done.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

This is vast improvement over their current uniforms. I agree that re-adding the black outline to the numbers would be better. Also, could you make red pants? I know you said you would eliminate the monochrome look, but I think they would look great with the white jersey based on what you have so far, and might actually look okay with the red. Side note: that is the cleanest and sharpest template I have ever seen, helluva job.

This is vast improvement over their current uniforms. I agree that re-adding the black outline to the numbers would be better. Also, could you make red pants? I know you said you would eliminate the monochrome look, but I think they would look great with the white jersey based on what you have so far, and might actually look okay with the red. Side note: that is the cleanest and sharpest template I have ever seen, helluva job.

Agree with you on the uniform.

But he didn't make the template, that template has been around here for a few years.

JeKhnr9.png

Agree with you on the uniform.

But he didn't make the template, that template has been around here for a few years.

Yea can't take any credit here for the Template cause it is not mine! :flagusa: But with those small little updates too the uniforms that you suggested I think at the end of this series I will go back and Update every single team for final revisions like a normal uniform design would go under!

a2BRS8U.png

49ERS: Why change tradition?? So I didn't, I tweaked it, fixed the sleeve striping, added pant striping which is a throwback to the past. Kept the same helmet. Minimal changes have never made a set look more complete IMO. Hoping y'all think the same!!

Away:

QHEU7ZD.jpg

Home:

AaLGgVG.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

Archived